Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I cannot recover from the grief of lossing my cat

robertthomas

• Members
robertthomas

Our family had a lovely kitten named Pinky. Here name was kept so as she had some pinkish paws. She was very cute. She wasn't very playful as she had some problem with her hind limbs. Most surprising fact about her is that she love to have carrots more than any fish. She was the favorite of every member of my home. She stays very adamant until we give her the food. One day morning she suddenly fell ill and  started to get breathing problems. Within few hours her condition worsened and she breathed her last. Her sudden death shocked my whole family and we are still not ready to accept that she had left us.
For more details visit website: essay writing services

• Members

Hello Robert, I am very sorry for your loss of pinky.  Having it be so unexpected hurts.  I don’t believe anyone is every really ready to accept or let go of such a loved member of the family.  Your baby is in heaven now, feeling absolutely no pain. Watching down on you and your family.  The nights and days with out her will hurt but expressing that you miss her will help.  Don’t hold your feelings about her in.  She is your angel now.  Maybe post pictures of her in here so we can all see her beauty.

• Moderators

Robert,

I am so sorry.  It's very hard when you don't expect it.  I love how you shared her love of carrots, my cat eats salad!  She'll actually eat any people food unless she's feeling finicky or contrary.  :)

It's very hard to process our grief, it can take a long while, we continue to miss them and remember them.  It is good that you are able to write about it, it can help that processing.

• Members
robertthomas

Thank you for your kind words. Even my description about her was able to touch your minds. Then can you imagine how lovely she was. I too hope that she will be watching us from somewhere there from heaven. She will always live in our hearts through the sweet memories that she had given to us.

Archived