Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My emotional support rabbit passed yesterday

Eddie

• Members

I am in such pain right now. My emotional support Rabbit-who helped me with my anxiety, and gave me a sense of calm, had to be put down yesterday. I can’t stop crying and feeling as though my lifeline is gone. He was the only one that could calm me and now he is gone when I need him the most. I don’t know how to make the pain stop.

• Members

Oh no I am so sorry to hear about your sweet Rabbit. I wish I could say something to make you feel better, it takes some time to process losing them. It is very painful.  

I was in shock when my cat (who was like my child) got suddenly very sick - 2 hours later he was gone. If it makes you feel any better you can write more here and read other's posts could help you feel less alone. 

• Moderators

That is so hard, how do you get relief when the one who provided it is gone.  That's how I felt when I lost my husband.  I'm so sorry for your pain.

Archived