Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Im missing my mum and dad

pet1987

• Members

Hi my name is Petta im 23 year old and i lost my mum when i was 16 and my dad when i was 18 year old i , its been so hard not having them in my life they are everything to me , i wish things were different for me because i haven't been happy since they both were gone and i don't know how to be happy again , i been so depressed the pain of missing them is so bad , i just dont know how to move on and its wecking my life , i know my parents want me to be happy and they wouldn't want this for me so how i can change and to be happy again?

• Members

Hi my name is Petta im 23 year old and i lost my mum when i was 16 and my dad when i was 18 year old i , its been so hard not having them in my life they are everything to me , i wish things were different for me because i haven't been happy since they both were gone and i don't know how to be happy again , i been so depressed the pain of missing them is so bad , i just dont know how to move on and its wecking my life , i know my parents want me to be happy and they wouldn't want this for me so how i can change and to be happy again?

Hi Petta,

Welcome to the forums, although I am so very sorry to hear about your loss and your suffering. It sounds as though you really need to talk to a professional, such as a therapist, counselor, physician, or pastor about your depression and suffering. While you will never get over your loss, you shouldn't be so depressed and miserable all the time. Sometimes, we need other people to help us move forward.

I am glad you are here. Maybe talking about your pain will help you. Do you ever talk to anyone--friends, other family, etc., about your depression and lack of progress in moving forward? Well, we will be here to listen to you.

ModKonnie

• Members

i don't really like to talk about my pain to my family especially all my sisters going because their going through their own pain and friends its really hard to talk to them something like this and im really ashame lack of progress of moving forward so i like to keep it to myself till now when i post this topic i though people in this site will understand how i feel and give me tips to move on and be happy again because i had enough i hate feeling like this i think im at my burning point and i just don't know how i can change it and make the pain to go away.

Hi Petta,

Welcome to the forums, although I am so very sorry to hear about your loss and your suffering. It sounds as though you really need to talk to a professional, such as a therapist, counselor, physician, or pastor about your depression and suffering. While you will never get over your loss, you shouldn't be so depressed and miserable all the time. Sometimes, we need other people to help us move forward.

I am glad you are here. Maybe talking about your pain will help you. Do you ever talk to anyone--friends, other family, etc., about your depression and lack of progress in moving forward? Well, we will be here to listen to you.

ModKonnie

Archived