Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss my brother

Shonda

• Members

He is 20mos older never sick died of freak cardiac event .

Three months prior loss a younger cousin killed by estranged husband at VA Hospital in Augusta, GA 

• Members

Uh, what tragedies,buddy i've lost my Brother recenty too, that's kind of a pain you cannot believe at all, when you lose a young living dear, how even brother, a helpful relying beloved, try to hang in there and finnish their undone works, do things that relieve them and farewell them to the hands of peace, i only hope is that one day i join him again, can not wait to see him

• Members

Alireza,  I'm so sorry you lost your brother. Thank you for writing your beautiful message. We must continue to make offerings of well wishes and "farewell them to the hands of peace." I cannot wait to join my brother again too. I do like the idea of asking for their help to finish their undone work. 

Shonda, I am so sorry for the loss of your brother so recently. You are still in shock, no doubt. I lost my brother May 9, just over a month ago and I feel as if I am moving from shock to sorrow. Please know I am with you. My brother was also just 24 months older than I am and I lost him suddenly of a freak choking accident. He was struggling with addiction but the shock of losing someone so suddenly is so hard. I'm also sorry to hear of the death of your cousin.  I hope that you can feel that we are here. hugs.

Archived