Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Joker

Greene1125

• Members
Greene1125

About two days ago my esa cat joker went missing we just moved about a week ago joker was supposed to be my wifes cat she when and got him she paid for everything but for some reason from day one he was determined to be mine he was and indoor cat wouldnt even entertain the idea of being out side he didn like it.this being said about a ago i found him and it felt like evrything just stopped i was taking out the trash when i see this mess of flies on the back porch there wasnt anything there yesterday low and behold theres a dead animal on the porch i didnt get close enough to see if it was my joker but i knew it was my heart feels like its been torn to shreads and im worried for my sake 

• Moderators

I am so sorry.  I lost my Miss Mocha June 3, 2016 and grieve her still.  I never found her body, I believe something got her because she never would have left here, she loved it, she chose this home, she chose me.  Have you buried him?  

Everyone grieves differently but for those of us here it does seem to help to talk about it and know you're understood.

Archived