Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Blacklist

Sunflower2

• Members
Sunflower2

I know of no other way to quickly get this out.  I couldn't access this site.  I received notification that my IP was blacklisted?  now I'm able to access.  I had no way of reaching any contacts.  why did this happen???  I've never posted anything inappropriate.  The notification stated to contact moderator.  How could I contact if I couldn't access???

• Moderators

OMG, I'm glad to know it wasn't just me!  I spent nearly three hours with an IT guy this morning taking over my computer, trying this and that.  I called GatorHosting, they could do nothing.  I felt really vulnerable at the thought of not being able to come on here.  They were going to have some engineers call me back next week.  They tried everything they knew.

So it's the website not us yet GatorHosting wasn't interested in helping.  All that time and effort for nothing!

Glad we're back.

I tried emailing the moderator but it said they couldn't receive incoming messages.  What do we do if this ever happens again?  Scary!

• Members
Sunflower2
16 hours ago, KayC said:

OMG, I'm glad to know it wasn't just me!  I spent nearly three hours with an IT guy this morning taking over my computer, trying this and that.  I called GatorHosting, they could do nothing.  I felt really vulnerable at the thought of not being able to come on here.  They were going to have some engineers call me back next week.  They tried everything they knew.

So it's the website not us yet GatorHosting wasn't interested in helping.  All that time and effort for nothing!

Glad we're back.

I tried emailing the moderator but it said they couldn't receive incoming messages.  What do we do if this ever happens again?  Scary!

I didn't  attempt to contact anyone as I had no clue how to proceed.  I did try the moderator but couldn't do because I had to access thee sit to contact the moderator.  not productive input because if you're blocked you cant access. thanks for the input.

Archived