Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

okay reply?

Brody

• Members

Brody,

That is a great reply. Your friend is lucky to have you. It is as difficult for you to talk to him as it is for him to talk to you. When people say to me "I do not know what to say?" I reply "I don't either."

Colleen, Brian's Mother Forever

• Members

Hi again Brody...Just wanted to say keep up the great work. I wish I had a daughter I could set you up with, such a kind soul. I've always used take care when ending an email as I thought it more reflected the warmth behind it, rather than the typical thank you, with regards, or sincerely. Since I lost my son I've noticed, without thought, I've extended this to, take special care.

It sounds like this growth you are discovering through your kind heart may help you with your anxiety, or at least I hope it will. It would be such a shame to waste such a kind heart by keeping it silent from fear.

Again thanks for caring and take special care <3 Karen

Archived