Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Struggling after the death of my dear cat

Eve melboy

• Members

My dear sweet loving gentle calm loyal ginger cat max had to be put to sleep today and i cant stop crying. I am devastated and heartbroken. It hurts me so bad that I won't see him again. He was 10 years old and started having breathing problems last Thursday so i rushed him to the vets. He had 250ml of fluid drained from his little lungs and I was able to bring him home with medication until his heart scan today. I took him for his scan today to be told he had a massive tumour on his heart and his lungs had filled with fluid again. I had to let him go. I loved him so much and he was so very loving. Not one scratch or bite in 10 years. He always came when I called him and he greeted me each time i came home. I cant imagine life without him. I hated taking him to the vets knowing I may not bring him home when he loved home so much.  Life won't be the same....please help me feel less pain ...love you so much max rip loyal friend xxx 

Archived