Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Remembering Our Friends

Jencatlover

• Members

I've been thinking a lot about this so apologies if there is a thread like this already on here. People on here have been so lovely to me since I lost my precious boy Bertie two weeks ago. I have had so much kindness.

What I want to do is this. Start a thread purely for remembering our furry loved ones. No chat, just a post with a picture and some words of love for our babies. Somewhere we can honour them, past and present. I hope that makes sense and apologies if it's not appropriate. I often feel that, and I'm sure lots of you understand that grief for our pets is not understood as much as grief for a person. Also we have nowhere to go to honour them and no funeral for some closure. So perhaps we can honour them here with a picture and a few words.

Again apologies if this is not a good idea.

DSC_0179.thumb.JPG.87f1c8d9dbe18f739df1bd061a6ca4d2.JPG

I'll start with my Bertie and I will probably add more of my precious lost cats over time.

Bertie I miss you so much, my precious boy. I miss the feel of your fur, the way you always rub your nose against my finger to say hello. I miss the sound of your chat and you constantly telling me it was food time. I miss your bowl in its place. I miss your passion for life and your greed for anything edible. I miss cuddling you. I miss everything about you my love. xxx

• Moderators

My granddoggy, Skye (Husky)

Lucky (Dalmation/Whippet)

Miss Mocha (Siamese mix)

Skye happy happy.jpg

PDRM0067.JPG

There are no words to say how much these animals meant to me.  Some of my animals have been gone so long I don't have e-photos of them, but they're forever etched in my memories...

• Members

My Baby. My Sister. My heart breaks once again. I want to believe that you are running and playing now, as I saw you dreaming you were, the last moments I saw you & I said goodbye. I love you Mel - my sister.

BB15868A-58B5-42D1-985F-4BDA565CCBD9.jpeg

• Members

My beautiful Mocha. My friend, companion, family, and my rock for so many years.  There are no words to describe how much I love you and miss you and I wish you were still here. "Mocha 6-1-1995 to 1-9-2018"

-20150116_215448.jpg

Mocha sunshine.jpg

• Members

Our C-Cat, our sweet "Lee-Bell"... so many names for you it was ridiculous. I am sorry we didn't get more time with you. We hated losing you. We have been lost with you. We love you so much, you were such a great cat. We miss you everyday, and will miss you always. 

Courage-SadFace.JPG

• Members

My bobo boy.  Prince Lucky. Daddy and I love you so much. We are so glad that you choose us to share your life. I miss you so much my beautiful boy! You will forever live in our hearts.  July 2009-January 1, 2018.

20170103_111750.thumb.jpg.c6810e33598b558017f14ea7692cf41a.jpg

PART_1517204923525_IMG_20170921_0203141.jpg

• Members

My Iokepa (he who will enlarge) "Okie" 1/5/11 - 12/23/2017 You enlarged my life, bud! 

20160618_185144.jpg

20170701_124509.jpg

Archived