Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My beautiful girl tigger

Sj28

• Members

My beautiful girl tigger sadly passed away on 22nd December 2017 a couple days before Christmas I am heart broken and I dont feel like the same person I was before she passed she was 20 years old when she passed I miss her little face and miss her cuddles that she loved giving and her little chirp and her big bright eyes and headbutts I miss my girl so much. Sorry for all your losses. 

I have added a video to this we made up for her memory and here is the link to my YouTube if you don't mind giving a look xx

• Members

Omg your video killed me I think.  That was so special. And the music you select3d was so perfect. Another tortoiseshell kitty. They are so beautiful. Mine was similar with longer fur. 20 years is such a long span of time to spend together. Of course you don't feel the same and probably aren't. My Mocha was 22 and losing her on the 9th of this month has been world changing. I am so sorry you lost your Tigger. They do have those big beautiful eyes that glow in the dark don't they. I miss that so much myself.  So sorry you have suffered the loss, but glad you have found your way here. Hugs

• Moderators

My Kitty is also similar colors with long fur.  Your Tigger has beautiful coloring and markings.  I love the video, but it's so sad too, the reason for it.  I'm just so sorry for your loss.  I also had a cat named Tigger, only one year old, but when my husband died he waited around for him for two months, took one long look at me, as if committing me to memory, turned tail and ran, I never saw him again.  :(

I'm glad you got a good long life with your kitty, it's hard to lose them.

• Members

Oh goodness so much sadness on here today, I'm so sorry for Tigger she looks like my Poppy, such pretty markings. Your video made me cry it was so moving and special.You are among friends here and people who wholeheartedly understand the pain of losing a precious friend.

• Members
14 hours ago, MyMocha said:

Omg your video killed me I think.  That was so special. And the music you select3d was so perfect. Another tortoiseshell kitty. They are so beautiful. Mine was similar with longer fur. 20 years is such a long span of time to spend together. Of course you don't feel the same and probably aren't. My Mocha was 22 and losing her on the 9th of this month has been world changing. I am so sorry you lost your Tigger. They do have those big beautiful eyes that glow in the dark don't they. I miss that so much myself.  So sorry you have suffered the loss, but glad you have found your way here. Hugs

I am so sorry if this video upset you and thank you very much. And yes it was such a long long time I feel so broken my kitty's are like my children ( I don't have children) but feels just the same with them. Still have one left Prince he was very sad he seems a bit happier now though giving him extra attention. I am so so sorry for your loss I know how your feeling we all do here.and yes they do used to call her my little owl bless her. And thank you same to you xx

• Members
5 hours ago, Jencatlover said:

Oh goodness so much sadness on here today, I'm so sorry for Tigger she looks like my Poppy, such pretty markings. Your video made me cry it was so moving and special.You are among friends here and people who wholeheartedly understand the pain of losing a precious friend.

Thank you. And aww does she :-) I am sorry it made you cry. Made it so don't forget her. and when ever think of her can just go watch it. And thankyou xx

• Members
5 hours ago, KayC said:

My Kitty is also similar colors with long fur.  Your Tigger has beautiful coloring and markings.  I love the video, but it's so sad too, the reason for it.  I'm just so sorry for your loss.  I also had a cat named Tigger, only one year old, but when my husband died he waited around for him for two months, took one long look at me, as if committing me to memory, turned tail and ran, I never saw him again.  :(

I'm glad you got a good long life with your kitty, it's hard to lose them.

Thank you and yes it is makes me sob whrn watch it. I am ever so sorry to hear the passing of your husband so sorry :'( and yiut poor fur baby running away and oh no that is so sad and thank you just wish it could last but everything and everyone has to pass eventually it's just so hearbreaking. Xx

• Moderators

Yeah I often wondered what happened to him (Tigger), I don't think he could live in the wild long, I hope someone took him in, there's too many wild animals out there.  I thought how sad it was that he'd been waiting around for my husband to come home while he was dead all that time.

Oh that we could communicate better with our beloved animals!  They say cats understand more than they let on, they have a higher vocabulary than dogs do, you just can't tell it because they feign disinterest.  Last night I was telling Kitty about a special catfood I picked up for her, told her there's tuna and whitefish in it, and she licked her chops!  It's amazing how much they do know, but it's not the same as being able to explain complicated things to them like death.

Your Tigger is gorgeous, I'm just so sorry for your loss, I don't know an easy way through this.

Archived