Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Do you think we need an Introduction Forum?

ModKonnie

• Members

Hi everybody,

Do you think we need to add a separate Forum for INTRODUCTIONS where we can greet new members and not accidently leave someone out, or do you think it is better for them to post in the particular topic that is of interest to them? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Konnie

• Members

I suppose an introduction section would be good, visitors can see how new members are greeted. By having an introduction section people can introduce themselves if they want to or go directly to posting in the section that relates to them. I say it can't hurt :)

• Members

I suppose an introduction section would be good, visitors can see how new members are greeted. By having an introduction section people can introduce themselves if they want to or go directly to posting in the section that relates to them. I say it can't hurt :)

HI Andy B87,

Thanks for your input. I've left this up for a few weeks to see what people think. We will make a decision shortly. I've heard both pros and cons for an Introduction, but you are right--it certainly can't hurt!

I hope you are doing well,

ModKonnie

• Members

Hi everybody,

Do you think we need to add a separate Forum for INTRODUCTIONS where we can greet new members and not accidently leave someone out, or do you think it is better for them to post in the particular topic that is of interest to them? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Konnie

TO BE HONEST I LIKWD IT BETTER B4 I WAS ABLE TO CONNECT WITH PEOPLE FAST, AS OF YET I HAVEN'T FOUND BUT 1 PERSON AS A FRIEND AND HEARD NOTHING FROM THEM. TO ME ITS NOT BETTER.

• Members

TO BE HONEST I LIKWD IT BETTER B4 I WAS ABLE TO CONNECT WITH PEOPLE FAST, AS OF YET I HAVEN'T FOUND BUT 1 PERSON AS A FRIEND AND HEARD NOTHING FROM THEM. TO ME ITS NOT BETTER.

Okay. Thank you for your input. We had many people email and suggest they would like one. If it turns out to be unpopular, I will get rid of it and move member's posts into their appropriate forum. I appreciate all of the feedback. We are trying to make things easy for everyone.

People tend to lurk for awhile before they post. They read everyone else's posts, so please don't get discouraged. You've been doing great, and people will post back. This is the time of the year when the forums start really getting active, so please, keep coming back. We really want to be a support for you.

ModKonnie

Archived