Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Do you think we need an introduction forum?

ModKonnie

• Members

Hi everybody,

Do you think we need to add a separate Forum for INTRODUCTIONS where we can greet new members and not accidently leave someone out, or do you think it is better for them to post in the particular topic that is of interest to them? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Konnie

• Members

Hi everybody,

Do you think we need to add a separate Forum for INTRODUCTIONS where we can greet new members and not accidently leave someone out, or do you think it is better for them to post in the particular topic that is of interest to them? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Konnie

I have trouble keeping up with the posts as it is ...... I would never be able to keep up with more than one. Did a new member get left out? I've always thought we were pretty good at acknowledging and reaching out to new folks. Maybe not everyone each time but always some .....

Thanks for asking for our input!

300FBFBE-F008-DC26-1BB5-765664DD600C1.02.28

• Members

I have trouble keeping up with the posts as it is ...... I would never be able to keep up with more than one. Did a new member get left out? I've always thought we were pretty good at acknowledging and reaching out to new folks. Maybe not everyone each time but always some .....

Thanks for asking for our input!

300FBFBE-F008-DC26-1BB5-765664DD600C1.02.28

Hi Bonnie,

We have done a pretty good job. Actually, the reason I approached the subject is because I received an email from a new member about an Introduction thread, so I thought I would see what everyone thought before doing anything. I'd like to get as much feedback from the members as possible on everything about the boards, including things they'd like to see, what they don't like, etc.

This is your forum, and we want to make it as nice as possible and include things you all want. So, thanks for responding, I really do appreciate it.

Konnie

Archived