Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Trent

konniet

• Members

I lost my son 12/09/09 seems like yesterday. He was 31 and had so much love to give. He died of carbon monoxide poison it was an accident . I miss him so much no one really knows the pain I go thru everyday. My husband has been there for me and I know he has pain too but I dont even think he realizes how much pain Im in everyday. Trent use to call for no reason and when we were ready to hang up he would always say I love you mom oh how I miss those words. He left behind a little girl who is 5 and I am so afraid she wont remember her daddy who loved her more than words can say. He wont be able to see her go thru everything in her life which makes me so sad. I go thru each day as I should but it is just so hard to deal with . Im new to this site but so far it has helped to be able to read other posts and know I am not alone.

• Members

Trent's Mom

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sorry you have to come to this place, but if you want to be with people who know what you are going through - this is the place.

I lost my 16 year old son, Brian in a preventable car crash on 6-19-08. You are new to this grief. The physical pain you feel now takes your breath away. We literally live one breath to another in the beginning. This physical pain will not last - others will tell you - it will soften, but never go away.

Please tell us about your boy. We post on the Loss of Adult Child site.

Thanks

Colleen, Brian's Mother Forever

• Members

I lost my son 12/09/09 seems like yesterday. He was 31 and had so much love to give. He died of carbon monoxide poison it was an accident . I miss him so much no one really knows the pain I go thru everyday. My husband has been there for me and I know he has pain too but I dont even think he realizes how much pain Im in everyday. Trent use to call for no reason and when we were ready to hang up he would always say I love you mom oh how I miss those words. He left behind a little girl who is 5 and I am so afraid she wont remember her daddy who loved her more than words can say. He wont be able to see her go thru everything in her life which makes me so sad. I go thru each day as I should but it is just so hard to deal with . Im new to this site but so far it has helped to be able to read other posts and know I am not alone.

Hi Konnie,

I am so sorry about the loss of your beloved son. I am glad you found us. We will be here for you when you need us. And you are definitely not alone. There are many here who have also lost their precious children. They will be able to offer guidance, reassurance, encouragement and advice on how to go through this journey. My thoughts are with you.

Konnie

P.S. I've never seen another Konnie spell her name with a "K" I thought I was the only one. It's nice to meet you.

• Members

Konnie- so sorry for you lost of you boy. I lost my 25 son to a drunk driver 10/5/09 he left behind a 2 year old daughter who is now 3. I share your pain about them forgetting there Daddies who they were the world to. Richie lived and breathed for his little cupcake and it hurts to see her forgetting but I know she will. I lost my father when I was her age and do not remember anything.I know he loved me and my mom has shared many stories with me but maybe I was lucky to lose him so young so the pain was not as strong as it is for us moms. the anniversary of his death if fast approaching for me and I see you are only 2 months behind. I am dreading it. I want to do something special and yet do not want to celebrate his death.

You have joined a great website with many people who truely understand what you are going thru and are not just saying things to appease you they truely get it.

Again I am sorry about your son but look forward to you sharing him with us.

• Members

Hi Konnie,

I am so sorry about the loss of your beloved son. I am glad you found us. We will be here for you when you need us. And you are definitely not alone. There are many here who have also lost their precious children. They will be able to offer guidance, reassurance, encouragement and advice on how to go through this journey. My thoughts are with you.

Konnie

P.S. I've never seen another Konnie spell her name with a "K" I thought I was the only one. It's nice to meet you.

Thank you Konnie Im glad I found your site . As for the Konnie with a K I thought I was the only one too lol never ran into anyone else

Archived