Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Hi everybody

ModKonnie

• Members

Hi Everybody,

My name is Konnie, and I am going to be the moderator for the new forum site. I have been reading all of your wonderful, heartfelt posts, and I am looking forward to serving you all in the best way I can.

I, too, have had a recent loss in my life. August 21 will mark the first anniversary of the death of my father. I was one of his caregivers during his last few months. It is still very hard for me to talk about, but reading the support and care you all give each other has been encouraging to me. I miss him so much--it's tough.

I have seen the new site--it looks almost the same as this one--even the colors are similar. The only differences are there will be new and better features than there are here.

I am not a really technically-minded person, and I have found the new site very easy to use, including logging in and setting up some of my profile information.

If you have any problems, please feel free to contact me personally at konnie@beyondindigo.com and I will do everything possible to help you get moved over and comfortable at the new site.

I look forward to getting to know you all better and helping with this wonderful community.

Thank you,

Konnie

Archived