Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Hello

donosmom

• Members

I just wanted to pop in and say hello.  I am unable to post from work and my evenings are filled with mentoring others and my new grandbabies.  I do read every day and my heart aches for all the new members.  My Matthew died July 13, 2003 from a brain aneurysm.  I can remember when I first found BI and how much support and comfort I received.  Artina you were and still are one of the individuals that made such a positive difference in my life and this journey, I remember you gave me very specific advice one time, “Stay in the moment, whatever the moment is” “if I was feeling joy stay in that moment and if I was having a Matt moment stay in that moment”  I don’t know that it was those exact words, but in general that is what you told me, and I took that to heart and worked very hard to stay in the moment.  It helped me to survive my living son’s wedding, the birth of grandbabies, holidays, and the blind side moments.  I am so glad to have the opportunity to say thank you.

Mamabets and Daveydow you too have been such support for which I am so very grateful

Matthew’s Mama Mary

11/3/79 – 7/13/2003

post-10002-128153886126_thumb.jpg

• Members

[user=10002]donosmom[/user] - Thank you so much for your post.  Living in the moment, brilliant.  To read posts from those who are past their year of first, allows me to find ways to survive mine.  The pictures attached to posts has also given this site a more personal intouch feel.  Handsome boy!

Archived