Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Autocharge Dreams what do they mean if anything.

Autocharge

• Members

3/29/2017 5am CST

The dream

I was walking at a trades day talking on an old phone (Black receiver and handle ) I was talking to Trish , normal conversation like what i was doing, on my way home , see you soon, type stuff it felt good. Then I was interrupted by Karen (Jeff’s wife) she broke  it to me in a nice way that she wasn’t Trish. I was embarrassed said sorry and hung up. I looked at the phone and it wasn’t plugged in . I started crying because I knew I was loosing my mind. I returned to a home we once had 402 the walk was difficult obstacles and uneven ground. I sat down on the floor just inside the door frame could see both inside and out. Trish was out side siting opposite of me she spoke and said not to listen to Karen. I started crying and noticed that family members were inside the house with concerned looks on their faces. I woke up at this point. end of dream.

I think Karen is the logical side of me and Trish is the emotional side.

The questions are : Who do i listen to Trish or Karen?

:  I’m I loosing my mind?

I'm interested in what this community thinks about. please comment and ask question.

• Members

Autocharge, I don't think you are losing your mind. Dreams often are weird and strange. I wouldn't worry and over-analyze the dream.If you want, keep a notebook of the dreams. After a few of them, see how they might correlate with each other. Sometimes we are given dreams with messages we need to be mindful of. Especially if we are not in tune and listening to our intuition.

• Members

Thanks KMB that is what I looking for, your informed and thoughtful comments. 

please keep them coming. This is an open invite for any one to comment and post on this subject " Dreams".

Autocharge

• Moderators
2 hours ago, KMB said:

Autocharge, I don't think you are losing your mind. Dreams often are weird and strange. I wouldn't worry and over-analyze the dream.If you want, keep a notebook of the dreams. After a few of them, see how they might correlate with each other. Sometimes we are given dreams with messages we need to be mindful of. Especially if we are not in tune and listening to our intuition.

I agree!

Archived