Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

HELP ME PLEASE

lquarry1

• Members

CAN ANYONE HELP ME.  I HAVE BEEN PRAYING, BEGGING FOR A SIGN FROM MY BELOVED MOM WHO LEFT THIS WORLD ON FEB. 4 2008.   WE ARE CLOSER THAN CLOSE.  LITERALLY TOGETHER FOR 50 YEARS.  IN FACT SHE HAD SAID.. "I BET WHEN WE GO ONEDAY...WE WILL GO TOGETHER".  WELL, IT DID NOT HAPPEN THAT WAY.  EVERY SINGLE DAY I PRAY AND BEG GOD FOR A SIGN.  I ASK MY MOM FOR ONE TOO.  AS I SAID, OUR CLOSENESS  IS HARD TO EXPLAIN. WE ARE SOUL MATES, BEST FRIENDS, SHE IS MY CONFIDANTE. THE MOST GIVING, CARING, LOVING, KIND, SUPPORTIVE WOMAN THAT I AM BLESSED TO HAVE AS A MOM.

EACH DAY IS A STRUGGLE.  I AM NOT LIVING, JUST BARELY SURVIVING.  I KNOW I COULD GO ON IF ONLY I GOT A SIGN.  I KNOW SHE WOULD CONTACT ME IF SHE COULD.  WE HAD TALKED ABOUT THAT ONCE IN AWHILE.  WE BOTH SAID WHO EVER WENT FIRST WOULD CONTACT THE OTHER.  IT HAS BEEN TWO YEARS...768 DAYS TO BE EXACT AND NOTHING.  WHY??  I HAVE LUPUS AND FIBROMYALGIA AND NOW SEVERE DEPRESSION.  I DON'T NEED LECTURES ON SEEING A GRIEF THERAPIST OR PSYCHIATRIST.  NOTHING WOULD HELP ME.  HOW DO I GET A SIGN?  CAN ANYONE TELL ME.  I KNOW THAT WOULD SAVE MY LIFE, AS I FEEL I AM JUST WASTING AWAY.  THE WORLD WHICH WAS ONCE COLOR IS NOW BLACK AND WHITE.  ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE SO APPRECIATED.  THANK YOU

• Members
agnaq111809

Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.  Build up your faith.  Agree with me (in prayer) and ask God to ask for peace in your heart, that your mother is o.k., and if He can provide you with any 'sign'  whether in your dream(s) or whatever means He will do it.

My mother passed away last November.  I had to believe that she is o.k. and is in the place where she is waiting.  I asked God to help me with this and He has.  Meanwhile, your mother will always be with you wherever you are, especially in your heart.  Learn to listen to His Voice.  He will do more than you ever imagined. God  Bless you. 

• Members

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." --Mother Theresa

I lost my mom in August, and every day is a struggle. It's hard, but I pray everyday for God to give me strength in the moments I feel so lost. It's difficult, but I remember this quote and somehow it gets me through to the next day. I've learned to just take things one day at a time, and to come on here and read and post, it really does help.

• Members

I hope you get a sign soon. I know exactly how you feel, I know for a fact my Mom would send me a dign if she could. I talk to her all the time and ask her if she can hear me. I think I may have recieved a sign a couple months ago but I'm not sure. I want more and I ask for them all the time.

Try to remember that your Mom would want you to take care of your health. I feel my body is falling apart and I'm trying to heal it just because I know my Mom wants me too. Try to be as strong as you can because your Mom wants you to be okay.

It's so hard to lose the person we loved dearly.

• Members

my mom pat me on the shoulder on the day she past on - she past on at home and that night when i was crying and doing the dishes is when i felt it and her too - you will get one some day -- believe in God and keep asking him to show you one

hugs

• Members
karenbagoroses

My mom passed away on May 5th. I have asked for a sign she is ok. I haven't gotten one. MY BROTHER HAS. Of course the golden child got one first! Not the child who took care of their mother for many many years. I know in time one will come.

• Administrators

June 07, 2010

Dear Members,

We’re excited to inform you that we’re moving to a new and improved message board at the end of this week. It may seem a little bit sudden, but we recently learned that the company that designed our current board is no longer in existence. Our new message board will offer enhanced profile capabilities and chat rooms with up to 20 people at a time (and more if we need it). All of your old posts and private messages will be migrated to our new message board. You may need to re-post your profile picture. Our new message board will feature:

• Custom profile fields
  • Profile page customization with optional background colors, images, and tiling options
  • Facebook and Twitter integration
  • Multiple post responses via “mini-quotes”
  • Pinned discussion threads
  • Targeted board announcements (for entire board or certain sections)
  • Comprehensive search options enabling users to easily find all content created by a particular member (by clicking “Find Content” on the main profile page, or in the “Mini Profile” pop-up which can be accessed throughout the board) 
  • Enhanced privacy options that allow users to sign in anonymously, be hidden from the online users list, disable personal conversations, and deny user-to-user emails

You can access the new message board by visiting www.grieving.com or www.beyondindigo.com. Grieving.com is still 100% a part of Beyond Indigo; we just created a new Web address for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) purposes. We’ll do our best to redirect all existing URL’s to our new board, but if you have difficulty accessing them, just remember to visit www.grieving.com or www.beyondindigo.com to find your message board thread. We’ll of course try to make this transition as seamless as possible. 

Our new board will seamlessly enable us to grow our community and provide you with even more ways to interact with one other, and for that we’re very grateful. Please feel free to email feedback@beyondindigo.com with any questions, and thank you for being a part of the Beyond Indigo online community.

Kelly Baltzell, MA

President/CEO, Beyond Indigo

• Members

My Mom passed away a week today and it is killing me. I can barely function. I went to 2 movies this week, enjoyed both of them, but in the back of my mind is my precious Mom who I can't and won't stop thinking about .

I wish I would get a sign too. I was telling someone that I just wish that we could call the people who passed away. There are so many things I need to ask and tell my Mom and she is not here.

• Members

I understand where you are coming from.  I lost my dad three years ago and I am still feeling like it was just yesterday.  I really do not know how to tell you to deal with your grief.  I just wanted you to know that I know what you are going through.  I wish I could just tell my dad that I love him.  I use to sit on my dad's lap and pull his beard now I will never be able to do that ever again.  I miss him so much.  The only advice I can give you is that let you emotions flow if you feel like crying, then cry, scream,  and get angry if that is what you are feeling.  BUT DON'T DO LIKE I DID AND LET PEOPLE TELL YOU HOW TO FEEL.  I am still in the first stage of greiving and haven't grieved like I should, because of other people telling me that this is not the place to cry, or you are selfish.  Grieve in your own way sand time.  MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU.

• Members

My mom let a train run her over 3 yrs ago. i need to start talking about it more. i haven't gone to  therapy yet and i need alot of support its starting to ruin my life. i want to mask the pain by taking pain  pills just to feel whole agian. I'm so angry with her and at the same time i miss her like crazy. so was my heart. i think everyday, if i saw her agian ' would i run into her arms or would i slap her in her face for leaving me. I wonder if i will ever be a able to forgive her so i can move on.:(

• Members

I am sorry for your grief, there isn't an easy way to handle grieving.  We are all different.  The one thing I can tell you is pills won't make the problem go away, it will just make more problems.  I hope you go for some therapy, or come to talk more on the website.  In your heart you love your mom and you are mad at her, it is ok to feel both.  You need to live your life to your best, and make things good for you.  Take care of yourself, you may never accept the fact that she didn't do anything to escape the train, but try to understand whatever she was going through didn't give her the strength to move.  Try to build a life for yourself, remember happy times there just aren't answers to your questions right now, probably never will be, but it for you to decide what you make of your own life.  Thoughts and prayers go with you.

• Members

Thanks for your support ! I know that i probably wont ever find away to forgive her. and that means ill always hate her. i have dreams about her and its like she was never gone in my dreams. so that's nice. what you said made me cry because its like you know to.

• Members

Your very welcome! I hope you find some peace in your dreams, I think sometimes our departed loved ones visit us through our dreams, listen with your heart my friend.  If you ever need to vent, please feel free to come here and post.  It does help sometimes.. I know without that ability I would have exploded a long time ago :-) Take care of yourself... it is the first step to getting better.

• Administrators

Dear Members,

We are excited to mention that we are moving to a more new and improved message boards on MONDAY MORNING AUGUST 9th! The boards will be done for a few hours while we are making the conversation. Remember we posted information about this move a month ago. For some of you this might seem a bit sudden,  but when we were reviewing the site we determined the current message board you are using is out of date and the company that designed it is no longer in existence. The good news is this new message board will have new features that have been requested in the past like more fields we can add to your profiles and a chat room up to 20 people at one time. If we find the chat room is bursting at the seams we will add additional room for extra people. All your old posts, private messages and such will be migrated to the new message board. You might have to put up your profile picture again but not sure. The new company will be doing the migration for us. Here is a short list of some of the new features on the board:

- Custom Profile Fields- Users can customize their profile pages by selecting a background color or background image, with tiling options.- Facebook and Twitter Integration- users can respond to multiple posts at once with "mini-quote"- Pinned discussion threads - like welcome to our board etc.- Announcements made across some boards or the entire message board- Search: Users can easily find all content generated by a particular member, by clicking the 'Find Content' button that appears on the main profile page, or in the Mini Profile Popup which can be accessed throughout the board. The results page allows content to be filtered by application, as well whether the member created it or merely participated in it. - Privacy: allows users to sign in anonymously, hiding them from the online users list. Users also have the option to disable personal conversations and user-to-user emails, as well as ignore other users if necessary.

The next exciting piece of news about the new message board is it will have a new domain name of www.grieving.com for search engine optimization purposes. It will still be apart of Beyond Indigo and can be found through www.beyondindigo.com. We will be redirecting your current URL's to this new domain name but we might miss a few. If that is the case simply go back to www.grieving.com or www.beyondindigo.com to find your message board thread. We will try to make the transition as seamless as possible. 

The bottom line is the new board will give us room to grow our community and more options to interact better with each other. 

If you have any questions please direct them to feedback@beyondindigo.com

Kelly Baltzell, MACEO/PresidentBeyond Indigo Family

Archived