Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of a very lovable kid

francismarie

• Members
:( i'm still grieving over the loss of my little kid. he joined our good Lord 2 weeks before Christmas Day. The only consolation that i am considering is maybe God has ran out of his angels that is why he took already our precious Gian. But whenever i close my eyes, i can still see how he struggled for his life in the hospital. he was a very active kid before that day that his father brought him to the hospital. It was the least expected thing that i expected that it would be his last day that time because i knew that he was well. We were not really aware what really transpired inside the ICU of the hospital because when they let us in, he was no longer breathing. pls help me pray for him and help me accept the fact that he no longer belong to us. 

• Members

Dear Francismarie 

I am praying along side you for your beautiful little son Gian.  You have come to the right place.  We here do understand your longing, your pain, your sadness and loss.

Please come here often  Post a picture of your precious son and tell us more about him. 

I would like to suggest that you post on the "Loss of Adult Child Message Board" as that is a very special place with Parents of little Angels who also left here before their time. 

My son Stephen was 41 when he passed over 2 years ago and I still miss him every day.  The pain has lessened and I truly attribute that to coming here and sharing. We have many mothers and fathers who have lost chldren much younger and more recently .  What we all have in common is the need to be with others who understand and can have the compassion and understandiing we need.

Please come back often.

Betty

Stephen'smom

• Members

FRANCISMARIE,

i am sorry for the lost of your son GIAN, i lost my only child BRIAN, who was 22 years old, on 5-1-09 to leukemia.

come back and tell us when you can, how you lost your angel GIAN.

we all understand what you are going through.

mary ann (hotsauce)

BRIAN'S momdukes

• Members

Hello Again Francismaria

I just wanted you to know I am thinking about you and Gian. 

You are not alone and when you feel up to coming here and posting little stories about Gian , his life, the joy he brought you, your sadness we are here.

As I said previously if you post to the"Loss of Adult Child Board " on this site you will receive many, many  warm hugs and messages.

Holding you in my thoughts and prayers.

• Administrators

Dear Members,

We are excited to mention that we are moving to a more new and improved message boards on MONDAY MORNING AUGUST 9th! The boards will be done for a few hours while we are making the conversation. Remember we posted information about this move a month ago. For some of you this might seem a bit sudden,  but when we were reviewing the site we determined the current message board you are using is out of date and the company that designed it is no longer in existence. The good news is this new message board will have new features that have been requested in the past like more fields we can add to your profiles and a chat room up to 20 people at one time. If we find the chat room is bursting at the seams we will add additional room for extra people. All your old posts, private messages and such will be migrated to the new message board. You might have to put up your profile picture again but not sure. The new company will be doing the migration for us. Here is a short list of some of the new features on the board:

- Custom Profile Fields- Users can customize their profile pages by selecting a background color or background image, with tiling options.- Facebook and Twitter Integration- users can respond to multiple posts at once with "mini-quote"- Pinned discussion threads - like welcome to our board etc.- Announcements made across some boards or the entire message board- Search: Users can easily find all content generated by a particular member, by clicking the 'Find Content' button that appears on the main profile page, or in the Mini Profile Popup which can be accessed throughout the board. The results page allows content to be filtered by application, as well whether the member created it or merely participated in it. - Privacy: allows users to sign in anonymously, hiding them from the online users list. Users also have the option to disable personal conversations and user-to-user emails, as well as ignore other users if necessary.

The next exciting piece of news about the new message board is it will have a new domain name of www.grieving.com for search engine optimization purposes. It will still be apart of Beyond Indigo and can be found through www.beyondindigo.com. We will be redirecting your current URL's to this new domain name but we might miss a few. If that is the case simply go back to www.grieving.com or www.beyondindigo.com to find your message board thread. We will try to make the transition as seamless as possible. 

The bottom line is the new board will give us room to grow our community and more options to interact better with each other. 

If you have any questions please direct them to feedback@beyondindigo.com.

Kelly Baltzell, MA

CEO/President

Beyond Indigo Family

Archived