Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost my 11 yr old son 3/25/21

Bryans mom

• Members
Bryans mom

Recently lost my son in an unexpected traumatic event at the beach. It’s been very hard I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye. My husband my daughter and I witnessed his accidental choking and could not save him. He was without oxygen for too long and was declared brain dead. I’ve been in denial and have been feeling a lot of guilt and have been questioning why everyday. It’s been a nonstop cycle. He was always the comedian and the life of the party. He was the main character in everyone’s life he came across. It makes it hard to believe this is real because the main character doesn’t die. He was only 11 but definitely an old soul. I really believe the Lord takes the best.

• Members

I am so very sorry for the loss of your son.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  May God comfort you.

Important Information

This site uses cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. and uses these terms of services Terms of Use.