Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Loss of an Adult Child

momofJustin

• Members

US TRICKY TREATING...06' SHE DIDNT GO 07' SHE DIDNT FEEL WELL...IM IN THE MIDDLE...ITS KOURTNEY AND HER BF HALIE..KOURTNEY IN THE PINK OF COURSE..

post-22932-128153895544_thumb.jpg

• Replies 68.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ericasmom

• Mermaid Tears

• daveydow1

• shorty16

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lorri - you are probably so right - I know she was saying "dang my hair looks HOT!! I am sure she was checking herself in the mirror and I know she was not worried about Tavian at all - she loved letting him stay here. I do not know how I did it I just know that I could not not do it - she was my girl, my best friend, my partner in crime, my popcorn and movie girl and Tavian's bestest mommy.   Thanks for making me smile:cool:   Love ya my sister - Kathy

• Members

Marcia and Lori:dude:

Loved the costumes.  The pictures made me smile

Thanks

• Members

Claudia and Greg:dude:

Thanks for sharing your beautiful memories of Halloween past.  You have all encouraged me to look one more time and see if I can find one to post.

Betty

Stephen'sMom

• Members
heartbeataway

Wow, what a night!  Our neighborhood is the place to be on Halloween night!  We had over 400 trick or treaters!

And Rich and I have our first foster child with us!

We ordered pizza and then while Rich was watching the Jayhawks lose a football game, I walked Darth Vader around to gather a very full bag of candy.

Now, we're watching a movie before bedtime catches up with us.

It was actually a fun night!

Bonnie, Jason's Mom

• Members

Lorri, I m glad you said Kourtney was in the pink, I would have thought she was the witch with the Orange hair.  I love yours and Montys costumes.  

Greg, “your girls” are so precious….little “winter princess” and ‘Tinkerbelle fairy”…..so sweet !!!!!   The backdrop for the girls with the leaves in all autumn colors looks like a professional backdrop, we dont get colors on the trees like that here in the desert. The holidays really are all about kids, arent they?. I love Brian in his pirate costume. Bethany had a vampire costume that looked almost exactly like your Brians whited out face and 'widows peak' hair and all. :)

Claudia I love Joey in his Ninja outfit, did he take karate as a kid?  Bethany never had interest to, although a lot of her friends at that age were into martial arts she liked gymnastics.   

Kathy, I am certain Jessica looked in the mirror that night and thought “Wow, I look great tonight.”  I think our girls went away so quickly they never had time to ‘think’ anything as they left this earth.  

We have had the only two trick-or-treaters we will have for the evening (our neighbors kids) we live in an area up and away from most of the ‘Kid neighborhoods’ in town so we never really get any trick or treaters, I used to really enjoy seeing the little kids come to the door in their costumes.   

Bonnie, I know you are having a great Halloween evening, looking forward to your pictures.   

We went out “to get out of the house” for a while today and apparently I over-did it, my foot is swollen in my cast and hurts like heck again, so I will retire to the bedroom so Larry can watch the world series from his recliner in the living room. 

Hugs to all,    Marcia    Bethanys mom forever

• Members

HOLY COW, so many to read, but I have caught up and am laughing, crying, and wishing I could find my halloween photos. Eri loved halloween very much. Just feeling a bit too weepy for the endeavour. Jonathan is feeling depressed and that simply worries the crap out of me. I wish I could help my Son.

Bonnie, did I read correctly? You have a Child with you tonight? Oh my goodness, how very lovely for all three of you. I shall send you good thoughts and energy and wishes for a good connection. Let us know how the evening went. How cool tha tyou were able to trick-or-treat today. Lovely news.

Marcia, take it easy please. No more strain.

Kath, yellow roses in the last place She was...how very special. I agree, she looked in th emirror and said, Oh, I look pretty tonight, and then she grew her wings.

Greg, great photos of your Boy and the Girls. I will look for photos but something about Halloween that is very hard. Part of me feels I should be at Eri's friend's home tonight as we always were, but I simply do not have any energy to be there. I feel too weepy and to melancholy. The full moon shines in on me and I think I am better at home.

Best Eri costumes; when she went as a table; when she went as Ralph the motorcycle mouse, when she was a blue jay... her last one, as Christina Aguilar and everone at the party thought she was a hooker. God I laughed.

• Members

Don't have any photos of Adam in halloween costumes on my computer, sorry.

But to share what our family has done for many years.  There is a state park just 15 miles or so from here, we (along with a bagillion other people) would take our campers and camp for two weeks leading up to halloween. You would have to book your campsite 6 months in advance because it would also fill up! Because park is so close, there were always literally everyone from school there camping, it was great for the kids and the parents had fun too.  Everyone decorated their campsites (from simple pumpkins and hay bales, to elaborate entire pirate ships built on people's campsites!)

The weekend prior to halloween were festivities all day, hayrides, pumpkin pie eating contests, pumpkin carving, movies outside on a big screen like the drive in movies. 

The halloween weekend there would be haunted trails on Friday  night and trick or treating saturday night (tonight!) there would be hundreds and hundreds of kids and families dressed up.  I always cooked tons of food for two weeks for the kids and they would come and pile in our camper and watch movies, and eat my homemade chicken and noodles and then walk around in the dark and come back and repeat, over and over.  I found candy wrappers in my camper still this year before we sold it!

It was an incredible experience which we had for about 5 years every halloween, which always lead to Adam's birthday on November 1st. 

Memories I wouldn't trade for anything. 

Tonight, I drove alone to the cemetery, placed new flowers and straightened up a bit and placed a photo of Adam and a note, then drove an hour and a half to watch the high school girls volleyball team in district tournaments.  They lost, very sad. But I made it.  It was the only volleyball game I made it to this year but I made it to their very last one of their high school career, so bittersweet I love those girls.  And in honor of Adam I dug thru his dresser drawer and found a t-shirt that he had made back in 7th grade where he cut the sleeves off wrote GO MUSTANGS on the front and the O from Go is a self-portrait - funny stuff.  The girls at the time signed their names and numbers on the back of the shirt.  They all enjoyed seeing me in the shirt tonight and it made me smile.  Just my way of including him and our memories of so many volleyball games together watching his friends. 

Husband doing pretty well, he stayed home and nursed his knee.

Going to bed now.  We have made no plans for Adam's birthday tomorrow other than attend Mass.  I don't know what else we will do, but for now that is all I feel up to.

Love to all and sleep soundly,

Terrie (Adam's mom)

• Members

Dee - I feel the same way - came upstairs to look for the many pics I have of Halloween and then just could not find the energy to search.  Yes, my Jessica got her wings as all our children have. Someone said last night "she is in a better place" and I just wanted to scream at them "what was wrong with right here with us??" But, I know they meant well, just sometimes I wish they would just not say anything at all.  I am sorry that your son is depressed and I know that you can help him just by being there as you are for us - your his mom and mom's always find a way.

Yes, Marcia - I guess the Bethany and Jessica never had the time to think of anything as they went so quickly but I know that those moments before they were both happy, Bethany on her phone chatting away and Jessica checking herself out in the mirror.  For those who had to let their child go still overwhelms me - the loss is the same but...............................

Love to all and may you sleep well and peaceful. Kathy

• Members

IT IS KATHY HARD TO"LET THEM GO" KOURTNEY GOT OFF THE MACHINE ON A SAT..AND HELD ON TIL TUES. 10:00AM..SHE WAS BREATHING 1 BREATH A MIN FOR SEVERAL DAYS...I TRYD TO HOLD MY BREATH AND TRY TO FEEL WHAT SHE MAY HAVE BEEN GOING THRU..(1 BREATH A MIN) I ABOUT DIED MYSELF...ALL THE NURSES COULDNT BELEIVE SHE WAS SO STRONG AND HELD ON SO LONG...I WAS ALMOST ON HER FROM HIPS UP WHEN SHE DREW HER LAST BREATH, AND I SAID..."SHES GONE"..I HEARD HER HEART BEAT FOR THE LAST TIME....NOW I CANT STAND TO HEAR A HEART BEAT..MY DOGS , MONTYS, ANYONES...REMINDS ME OF THE LAST SOUND OF LIFE OF MY BABY GIRL....BUT YET SHE NEVER GASPED, FLINCHED, NOTHING JUST TOTAL PEACE AND ILLUMINATION...

IM SORRY IF I REPEAT MYSELF...I GUESS IM TRYIN TO HEAL..

FOUND SEVERAL PICS I DIDNT HAVE OF KOURTNEY STOLE EM OFF MYSPACE FRIENDS..IM GONNA POST ONE...KOURTNEY AND BRENT..IN NEW ORLEANS A WEEK B4 THEIR WEDDING @CAFE DU MONDE

post-22932-128153895911_thumb.jpg

• Members

ADAM

Shine Your Bright Light for Mom and Dad

on

This your Special Day

register_11_36_35.jpg

Betty

Stephen'sMom

• Members

Happy Birthday Little Red Haired Boy/Man. How sweet your smile and how deep your peace. I do believe this Adam because every time I see your face, that is what I feel, peaceful.

Adam, please let your Mom and Dad feel your presence today, the day that made their lives so very special.Flutter around them and let them know that you are with them as they journey forward.

November 1st, a wonderful day.

dee

• Members

Terrie, your Halloweens sound like they were a dream come true for any child. Wow, two weeks of camp-out with friends leading up to Halloween? Really, ERica will insist on that in heaven, she really loved the whole idea of Halloween, so the thought of everyone gathering for a week or so before hand? Well that would put her over the edge. Terrie, I hope that you have a beautiful dream of Adam tonight.

I went to the cemetery today as well Terri, I brought ERz a small pumpkin, the squirrels and geese will love it, and a balloon of a jack-o-lantern and some pink carnations. Just cause she needed some pink. It was cold adn windy so I did not stay long, but felt I needed to go. I just miss her.

Jon is suffering the losses of ERi and his Dad. Michael died 7 months ago today, and he loved Halloween. In the years after Eri's death, Mike really got excited and child-like almost over the costumes Jonathan and his friends would wear to the many parties they attended. This is the first year that Jon is not at a party on Halloween. Usually, he had the winning costume. My Baby Boy is just too blue to do much. Prayers for Jonathan, that he find the energy and drive to allow his healing.

Kath, either way of our Children leaving leaves us gasping for breath and asking How can I do this?

One moment at a time some days.

Claudia, sweet photo of your beauty-boy.

I raise my teacup to smooth and deep sleep.

• Members

Kathy:  "I do not know how I did it I just know that I could not not do it "  

Your beautiful Jessica is so very proud of you...I do not know how I would do it either, but I also know that I could not not do it...sometimes we surprise ourselves and just get through something that we never thought we could...like living through the loss of our children...or going to the place where they last drew breath to honor their life...my heart goes out to you, Kath. 

Greg:  your princesses, so beautiful...like something out of a fairy tale...you are blessed.

Bonnie:  It sounds like you had a wonderful evening, and as Dee said, did we read you correctly...you have your first foster child with you?  Sounds like he must be fairly young, going out as Darth Vader...I am so glad that you had a good night...400 kids!!!  Wow!  We didn't even have that many when we lived in base housing when hubby was in the air force.  We didn't have ANY tonight...I don't know if it was the weather or what...the wind blew like we were in Kansas on Dorothy's fateful night, but it was eerily warm and humid...had a huge basket of candy ready, but the only one who came was our oldest grandson...Davis...he did take some handsful of candy...being 24 doesn't stop them. 

Terrie:   The memories you have of those halloweens will stay in your heart forever...I am so glad that you have them. 

Marcia:  You'd better start behaving or that leg won't even be healed in time for our next get together and we will have to wheel you around!!!

Colleen:  I like the sound of your Christmas plans, but I so wish that you had no reason to make them...hugs to you, dear friend. 

I don't know how Damon is today...haven't heard from his mom...will call her in the morning---hopefully no news is good news...but Jamie, Cathi's middle boy, who is 11, had to be taken to the ER tonight and had fever of 104.  Poor little guy, he was spending the night with his dad, and was SO afraid that his mom wouldn't come to be with him (he knew that she was entertaining a visiting girlfriend from Colorado and they had plans to dress up with a couple of other friends and head to Salem, MA, for Halloween night activities)...(Salem is where many "witches" supposedly lived and were killed in ancient times...) Anyway, Jamie's dad caught Cathi as they were headed out, so they all went to the ER in their costumes...Cathi's best friend, Heather, is a former EMT, in her 3rd year studying for her PA, so Cathi felt better with her being there.  So, Cathi rushes into the ER, dressed as the baseball player, Manny Ramirez, full regalia...shirt, dreds, and mustache...I can just imagine!  So, Jamie was put on some meds, they were told he very likely has H1N1, but will know for sure when the tests come back, and he went home with his dad again.  Cathi had to take her friend back to her house.  So, another one...worried about him...just get so scared when one of them gets so sick... 

All of the halloween pics.  they are so great.  I have a few of the girls, but surprisingly, not many of Mike...just the Darth that I have posted before.  Since I couldn't put my fingers on any other pics of Mike taken on Halloween, I will post a couple I have of Damon...one at almost 2 and one at 3...cute as a button...I will be so glad when I can hug him again!!

DamonasBuzzandasWoodysamepic.jpg

I hope that everyone has a nice rest of the weekend...it has been really weird here, weather-wise, but nice to have another warm day...we actually had the door open all day and into the evening...

love and peace,  carol  mikesmomrs

• Members

ADAM, ADAM, ADAM....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

Please shower your mom and dad with memories of your happy times, keep their hearts so full of love today that the memories will carry them through these hours of missing you even more than usual...

love and peace,  carol  mikesmomrs

• Members

Terrie - Hoping that how ever you spend Adams birthday you know that boy is around you....may the memories come and the tears be tempered by smiles......:cool:

Adam Adam Adam - say his name, his memory stays forever young..............

Halloween is just taking off here so there arent memories of years gone by.

All - Well its the day after and I feel at least 100yrs old.  Not because my daughter 33, is engaged, but because I wore heels for the entire night!  It was 36C till about 9.30pm when the wind changed and the lightening show began.  The lights for outside the venue weren't working (slight hiccup) but that made the light show all the better.  (thanks Mike).

The night was brilliant.  Unfortunately, the pics are limited. The downside, well the mother of the groom had offered to assist with cooking, setting up & serving. It was to be a team effort.  Didn't happen so I spent 98% of the night making sure the food kept coming with my band of volunteer servers..... 

Its not a bad thing, I found myself in a comfort zone not unlike home. 

Had Em and Caleb after the night.  This morning I received beautiful flowers and a heartfelt card from Melissa and Jeremy.....Its true... I am blessed to still have children here with me........

P1010792.jpg

Caleb - the suit reverses to a skeleton!

P1010794.jpg

Emily helping set up for the night

P1010799.jpg

The beautiful Miss Melissa

P1010813.jpg

These were the lights used outside and on tables....our first Jack-O-Lantern!

• Members
896185ubict0nwpb.pngAdam !

• Members
homeschoolmom

Happy Birthday, Adam

Bonnie, Yippee!! Your first foster child! I have something to smile about today. I tried to get T interested in adopting two older  9, and 10, but he was more interested in our having a baby.

Went back to the park, with T and the kids, and it wasn't Rohan's sign. Apparently someone else had died crossing there, too. Sad. We are heading out to Tulsa, OK for a little over a week....driving almost 1200 miles with the 3 kids. I've got new movies, games, coloring stuff, snacks... so I suppose I'm as ready as I'll ever be.  

Hopefully when I get back, I'll be able to clean up the stuffed animals and put a cross in for Rohan (asked a dear brother at church to make it for me)... and maybe try to start more of a "living memorial" for him.

While we were in Jamaica, I noticed several elementary schools had playing fields but NO outdoor play equipment. The kids just kinda run around or hang out, but play is very healthy and Rohan was certainly that! :) He could be an active energetic BOY, but usually wass quieter, more reflective . He gave the very BEST hugs...my own little huggy-boy.

It's pack van time, then drive time and the kids are still asleep. Let me wish you all a very peaceful, blessed day, and ask that you send up prayers for sanity and a "happy butt." Not looking forward to SITTING all that time!

Shelly, Rohan's Mama

• Members

Happy Birthday ADAM  :dude::dude::dude:

TERRIE, i hope ADAM sends you many beautiful signs today.  i hope the day is filled with love and happy memories.

hugs

mary ann

Brian's momdukes

• Members

BONNIE, good luck with your new (baby) child.  i hope he/she brings you a lot a love.

good morning to the great FRIENDS at BI, i hope you have a good day and the new week (month) ahead brings us any new adventures.

hugs

mary ann

Brian's momdukes

• Members

Happy Birthday Adam.

Terri, Thinking of you and your family today

Colleen

• Members

SHINE ON ADAM...Long may you run.

• Members
heartbeataway

Shelly,

Travel safe!

The idea of a playground in Rohan's memory sounds perfect! 

Our foster boy is just at our home for respite care.  He will go "home" on Monday afternoon.

He ate a huge breakfast this morning!  Two pieces of toast with strawberry jam, five pieces of bacon, three eggs and 2.5 glasses of juice.  I was worried as he hardly ate anything yesterday ..... he sure made up for it this morning!

He's not all that interested in his Halloween candy. Pretty amazing!

Well, we're off for a walk ......

Bonnie, Jason's Mom

• Members
shellbellsmom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM...

Terrie wishing you some peace today, and hoping you receive some special signs from your Angel Adam. 

Bonnie, how wonderful of you and your husband to take in a foster child to bring some sunshine into their life.  It takes special people to become foster parents and I commend you and your husband for this. 

Carol praying for a speedy recovery for both Damon and Jamie.

Shelly wishing you safe travels...

Dee it's hard enough for us to deal with our own pain, but when it involves our children and the pain they carry it just makes it that much harder.  Hoping your son Jon  finds the peace he needs to heal from his sister and his fathers lose. 

Everyone loved all the Halloween pictures and stories everyone shared here.

Take care of yourselves. Sue

• Members

Carol, I hope your grandbabies are doing better soon, little Damon is a doll in his Halloween costumes..   Trudi, the pictures are great, Miss Mellissa is absolutely glowing, Caleb and Emily are so sweet, I thought Em was still a little girl , she is a beautiful young lady. 

Lorri, hang in there and tell us all about the times you remember about the last days of Kourtneys life whenever you want and need to.  That is why we are all here, to support each other.  Love the ‘playful ‘ pic of Kourt and Brent. 

Shelley, good luck on your road trip, I will wish for you and Tony ‘happy butts’.  

Dee, I will pray that Jon finds his way out of the darkness.  He has lost so much, it is great that you are so close so he can see and be with his Mama whenever life gets to be too heavy for him.  Your visit to see Eri sounded perfect, the tiny pumpkin for the geese and the pink flowers for your pink tink. 

Warm Hugs,  Marcia   Bethanys Mom Forever 

• Members

Terrie and Paul

may you feel Adam all around you on this wonderful day that God brought him to you on this earth, the day you were picked to be his forever Mom and Dad. 

Happy Birthday Adam !!!! 

Wishing you a big heavenly party where you are surrounded by earthly love and the love of our our children there in heaven.

Love, Marcia  & Larry    Bethanys parents forever

• Members
4everjoeysmom

I can't keep up!! Wow!!!

Happy Birthday Adam! Thoughts with you and yours, Terrie.

Dee, Praying for Jon...

Safe and Happy travel journey, Shelly!!

Carol, Hope your grandsons all get well quick!

Bonnie, What a sweet, special weekend!! Bless your heart!!!

I know I am missing lots of other tidbits...I seriously can't keep up here.. Anyway, Much love and blessing to ALL!!!

• Members

Hello my dear BI friends

My house is a total disaster!  We are remodeling 3 bathrooms, kitchen & wetbar.  I am throwing away spices I have not used in over a year.  My Mom was a huge cook and she had spices I can't even pronounce.

I feel sad I did not take up cooking like Mom, but Brian died 4 months after her and I could do nothing but breath.

Almost all are opened, she used them; therefore, I cannot donate them.

Thinking of my BI family and praying happiness finds a little time in your day.

Colleen

• Members

Hello all----Thanks so much for all the Halloween pix of Bethany, Brian, Angels,

Joey, Kourtney, Mike. I enjoyed them so much. Sorry,..... don't believe I have

any of David in costume........(maybe I do.. too sad to look for them). It sure brings

back memories of happier times.

Betty----I know what you mean about worrying about our children. They all

left this world too soon. Peace to you.

Dee----Thoughts and prayers for your son, Jon.

• Members

HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY, ADAM.

Terrie---Sending thoughts & prayers

and wishes for peace.

Daveysmom, Sherry

• Members

Bonnie, I know that saying goodbye to your foster-boy will be a tug on your heart. Make sure that you are being extra good to yourselves today as emergency foster care is a tough placement for the caregivers. It is very hard to know the back stories and not be afraid for these kids. I had a friend that did emergency placements as well, and she sometimes had a hard time with the letting them go, knowing that many were going back to a place that was not good. My hope for her, for you, for all the parents that take in FOster Kids, is that the kids see a functioning home and are inspired by the way it felt to be there, and have enough inside of them to work toward having a life that is good. I know that this happens for some. My heart to you and Rich as you find your new roles in this piece of time.

Lorri, love the playful photo of Kourt and hubby, and the halloween pics too. Fun. I for one am glad that it is November. this yea's festivities felt strained and worrisome for me, as I watched Jon struggle and I was more weepy too. Jon's Dad loved the crazy costumes Jon adn his Buddies came up with, and I think Jon just misses that so much right now. It was the 7 month mark of Michael's leaving yesterday, which added to it all. So now a new month and new hope for it. I hope my Son will find direction and motivation to do something with his time, needs a place to go each day and to be productive. I have hope that our wars will come to a close, that our hungry will be fed. I hope that the hatred and anger that fuels so many violent actions is squelched and that the lives of those in neighborhoods or communities with very little, find ways to create opportunity and love out of ashes.

Trudi, put on the sneekers and rest all day, no high heels needed.

Peace out,

dee

• Members

Hi all just been struggling lately. So have not been posting. With everyones permission I would like to download pictures you have all uploaded here to a image folder on Zachys website. I need something to get my mind in order.

Beth

post-35331-128153895914_thumb.jpg

• Members

[user=19401]heartbeataway[/user] wrote:

Shelly,

Travel safe!

The idea of a playground in Rohan's memory sounds perfect! 

Our foster boy is just at our home for respite care.  He will go "home" on Monday afternoon.

He ate a huge breakfast this morning!  Two pieces of toast with strawberry jam, five pieces of bacon, three eggs and 2.5 glasses of juice.  I was worried as he hardly ate anything yesterday ..... he sure made up for it this morning!

He's not all that interested in his Halloween candy. Pretty amazing!

Well, we're off for a walk ......

Bonnie, Jason's Mom

Bonnie - I am so happy to read of your Foster Child.  How old is he?  I think being in respite with you and Rich would be amazing - so much love, so much to give.   Congratulations!!

Marcia - Yes she is growing up fast.  She is truly 'granma's' girl.  Hope the leg/ankle is getting a rest today.  

Amanda - Last I heard there was something about a 'plug' - any news?

Still struggling to find energy.  Its been a couple of emotional roller coaster weeks. 

Take Care - :cool:

• Members
4everjoeysmom

Trudi, I know how you feel on that "roller coaster". With your daughter's engagement, you hit the high end. And of course, missing Michael kept you wishing and hitting the lows as well. It's exactly the roller coaster of ups and downs I just experienced with the wedding. Didn't know I could feel so high again, but couldn't avoid the crashes either... HUGS!!

• Members

Just a quick hello to all.

Trudi - you must be exhausted but so proud - I am so happy that all turned out ok even though you had to do the food - glad it was a comfort zone for you.

Lorri - talk as much as you want about anything you want. As painful as it is I always want to hear what ever any one has to say. Reliving those moments and posting them sometimes helps us draw another breath a bit easier.  Kourtney was and is an amazing woman - holding on until she knew it was ok, never ok with you I know but she knew in time you would be able to go forward - that is why we were all led here.

Cold today but worked outside for a few hours - felt good.

Dee - hope all gets better with your son, it is so diffacult to watch our child suffer no matter what the circumstances. Always with you.

Time to get some dinner so will talk later.  Peace, Kathy

• Members

JUST WANNA SHARE...3 DAYS TIL ACDC CONCERT IN OKC....THEN NASCAR PITPASSES THIS WEEKEND...KEEPN ME MIND BIZZY...MY HEART IS EMPTY..

• Members

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes for Adam.  Today Adam would have turned 18 years old.  Unbelieveable how our lives have changed.

To be honest, we didn't do anything today, we just couldn't.  Went to Mass this morning and basically sobbed thru the whole thing. 

I went and said goodluck to one of Adam's friends, he leaves for Marine Corps bootcamp in the morning.

A couple of Adam's friends stopped by and visited. (They snuck into the cemetery after dusk - they got running late because they too were at their friends going away party!).  God love em, they snuck in, full moon, and luckily didn't get in trouble.  Funny, the groundskeeper stopped them and asked "what are you doing here?" They were so clueless that someone would do anything other than visit a loved one at the cemetery they said they said "uuuuh - visiting, what else would we be doing?"  He let them stay a few minutes.

Taking an ambien and going to sleep.

Again, love and many, many thanks to you all for remembering and for just being here 24/7.  Didn't even get a phone call today from my own mother, seriously how wrong is that?????? (okay, no more negativity, I don't have the energy or the willpower anymore).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SUNSHINE, WE LOVE YOU BUDDY!

Love Terrie & Paul (Adam's mom & dad)

• Members

LORRI - YOU HAVE NASCAR PIT PASSES ???  MY HUSBAND IS SO JEALOUS!!  HE LOVES NASCAR AND SO DOES TAVIAN - TAVIAN'S #1 IS TONY STEWART !!  HAVE FUN.

• Members

WELL LONG STORY..BUT THERE IS A NASCAR CRAFTMAN TRK TEAM HERE IN LIL OL ARDMORE OK..AND MONTY HAS DONE SOME VINYL FOR IT AND HELPED A BIT AND KODY, ALSO MY CUZIN IS THE TIRE MANAGER FOR THE TEAM...SO THERE ARE SUPPOSE TO GET US IN...ITS GONNA BE A LONG WEEK I THINK...TEXAS MOTORSPEEDWAY..HERE WE COME...

AND YAL JUST THOUGHT I WAS JUST WHITE TRASH...

KIMBERLY AND CODYS WEDDING..PROB LAST FAMILY PIC WE HAD TOOK TOGETHER...BRENT DIDNT COME TO WEDDING, HE WAS RACING

post-22932-128153895917_thumb.jpg