Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Losing a loved one to cancer

LunaAlvarado5642

• Members
LunaAlvarado5642

Just 2 weeks ago my aunt lost her 3 year battle with brain cancer. We just buried her this past Monday. My aunt was like my second mom. She gave me a diffrent type of love something I couldn’t get from my own mother. I was so close with my aunt. Through her battle with cancer I was there for her. I was in denial that she was going to lose this battle that now I find myself thinking I should have spent more time with her. I miss her so much I can’t believe she’s gone. I feel like life has no meaning no more. I know she wouldn’t want me to feel or think that way but I can’t seem to get out of this funk. It hurts and I miss her so much. I don’t understand why someone so kind and so good had to die especially die of cancer. I have anger in me as to why she died I still needed her here. 

• Hugs 1