Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Possible ADC???

MrsCostigan

• Members

A little over a month ago my sweet husband, Mike, was taken away at 27... Too soon. It was unexpected and needless to say, we're all devastated. I have been talking to him constantly, begging for signs he still exists. We had even made a deal once that whomever goes first would let the other one know of an afterlife. I have had some things that I've questioned but there are two incidents I have no answer for. The first time, I had turned the TV on and it wasn't on the channel I had left it on. It had gone from 133 to 631. There was a soccer game on. Not really that significant because Mike thought soccer was boring. A couple days later, in another room with another TV, I was on the couch with our daughter. She was watching a children's network and I was playing on the tablet. Suddenly, the TV show sounded different. I looked up to see it had gone from 128 to 12... To a soccer game! I wondered if she had played with the remote, which she does frequently, but it was on top of the entertainment center, way out of reach. I checked under the couch to make sure there wasn't some spare remote there.. Nothing. It was then that I noticed one team playing was MC.. My husband's initials. I felt so happy and calm. I don't know if I'm reading into it too much but I want it to be him. I certainly hope it is.

• Members

I guess I should add that I have NEVER had any TV change channels on it's own,so I do find this very strange.

• Members

Wow, this is definitely a message from your sweet MC...

• Members

Dear friend in grief,

I am so sorry that you lost your sweet husband Mike, so young and with such a young child.  A lot for you and your baby to have to experience.  I lost my son and dad in a plane crash four months ago and have been sad ever since.  A deep saddness like no other.  I too have experienced some strange events - especially right after the accident.  I am sure now that spirit world exists and I will see my son and father again.  The journey now is trying to get through this life without them and continue to trust in God or Higher Power of some sort. 

The T.V. is electrical and from what I have read where spirits can demonstrate their presence.  So I am not surprised that your T.V. channels changed - this was no coincidence in my mind.  Your Mike was definitely sending you a message - the only way he could.  It is truly a reaching out to you from the other side.  More things will likely come to you if you are open to receiving them.

This is what I believe anyways.  I hope you can find some moment of peace in today, I am so sorry for your loss.

Benjamin's Mom

• Members
Janetsplanet

What an awesome experience!  I believe that both were signs from him....esp since he found it boring, he was making a joke to you!

Blessings, Janet

Archived