Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

A mess

WhoamInow

• Members

Today I hand over the keys to our home. I feel like a freshly formed scab has been ripped off my body. Days away from the 6 month mark of my husbands death. I feel like I’ve just erased it all, 36 years gone. He’s been buried now 3 weeks and I find myself wanting to sit at the cemetery. Today I will go to the cemetery for the last time until next spring. Oh Kevin I miss you so much it’s heard to breath without you. Watch over me and know how much I still love you

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3

• Members

Last night I wondered if the new tenant(s) are enjoying the apartment my husband and I had together. It was our dream apartment and since I had to move out, I already felt envious that someone else would be spending their first night saying what we said about the place. It does feel sad. And although I can't quite explain it, I also feel that my husband has come with me to Francis's home. I'd like to think he will be on this next journey with me. I really really hope to be able to get my own apartment soon so he can help me unpack and....to unwind. To properly grieve, whatever that is going to look like. Take care, WhoamInow. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1