In our beautiful Gallery

Grief Support Marketplace

Check Our New Products In The Marketplace

Take Grieving.com on the Go!

Buy on Apple and Google Play
New Members - Check Your Spam/Junk Folder for Confirmation Email ×

• Members
Collettesweetbear

I pulled out my Christmas decorations as always and Scooter right there as we went through them and put them up together. I remember saying things like “scooter does this look straight to you?” And, she would just stand right there watching. I didn’t want to put up or bring out any of the decorations because that was ”our thing together”. Then I thought Scooter would want me to pull them out. Maybe she will be able to see them. Everything I brought out took me back to our time together. I smiled, I cried, I smiled, I cried. Flood of emotions. I did everything with Scooter. I wasn’t even thinking about the decorations until now and that too I did with her. Everything I did was worked around Scooter. She was top priority over everything else, always. Won’t be cuddling with her under the covers on Christmas morning like the last 17 years. That might be a really hard day for me. Still heartbroken I am so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Grieving.com