Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My Departed Wife, My Dolly

ksiemb

• Members

‎Tuesday, ‎September ‎10, ‎2019  -  06:58:54 AM
My beloved Dolly: Eighteen  Months ago to this day, was the last day I saw you alive, and I have lived every day since grieving your loss, and in loneliness for you. I feel I shall never recover from losing you. Although my life is filled with sadness, I do get comfort knowing you are in your New Life in your after life that  our Lord Jesus Christ has‎ granted you. God bless you Honey, and God rest your Soul. "Your Happy Lights" will be on tonight, in Memorium !  Always in my heart, always in my thoughts. Your Loving, Kenny.

• Members

I know how you feel. I also lost my beloved wife 15 months ago. It's a pain that hurts inside and never goes away. We were married for 30 years
and I would never imagine how could be life without her. Now my life is an empty stage.My heart goes out to you.

Moises

• Members

Yes, it is like living in a Vacuum, nothing is ever going to be like it was. The comfort and love we once had, is no more. They are gone from our world, and will never be seen by us again until we cross over, and they are there to greet us. That is all I look forward to. 

Archived