Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

2 months today since my love left

Sarah7055

• Members

It’s 2 months today since my soulmate passed suddenly, it is also his 49th Birthday today.

Not doing very well, this is going to be a hard one....

I just want to curl up in bed and cry but I have to put on a brave face for my 2 boys... heartbroken

Sent from my iPad using Grieving.com

• Moderators

I'm sorry I didn't see this yesterday...I hope you got that time to curl up in bed and cry.  It's okay to let your boys know that mommy is sad because she misses their dad.  They probably will feel the same way at times and need to know that's normal.

I hope today is better.  (((hugs)))

• Members
On 8/8/2019 at 5:34 PM, Sarah7055 said:

It’s 2 months today since my soulmate passed suddenly, it is also his 49th Birthday today.

I just want to curl up in bed and cry but I have to put on a brave face for my 2 boys... heartbroken

I know dear. So sorry for your loss. It's very hard when you also have to be strong when feeling weak. But it's ok to let your emotions do what they may. Holding it in isn't good. Remember your kids are also grieving differently and coming to terms with what happened. Support each other as a family . 

I've learned talking out loud how you feel also helps. Maybe run a bath water ,soak in it, and talk to him(hubby) cry if you need too. Release the stress of it all

• Members

@Sarah7055  Im so sorry, you are so new in your loss. Special events, birthdays etc. seem to hit extra hard. Thinking of you and sending hugs.  @JoyR  Also thinking of you in your horrific loss. Yet you are still here giving encouragement to others even though you are in your own pain. It shows what a loving compassionate person you are... I hope your pain can be eased alittle also. Prayers for both of you. Jeanne

• Members
11 hours ago, JES said:

@Sarah7055  Im so sorry, you are so new in your loss. Special events, birthdays etc. seem to hit extra hard. Thinking of you and sending hugs.  @JoyR  Also thinking of you in your horrific loss. Yet you are still here giving encouragement to others even though you are in your own pain. It shows what a loving compassionate person you are... I hope your pain can be eased alittle also. Prayers for both of you. Jeanne

Thank you Jes.It truly hurts me seeing others go through this. It's apart of life . We all have to go one day for sure.  It sucks to have these emotions. I guess that's what makes us human. My grief is so bad to the point I have love , sympathy,and compassion for those who go thru this. This forum helps me everyday to push thru. 

Hugs

• Members
On 8/8/2019 at 2:34 PM, Sarah7055 said:

Sorry about your loss. It is the 4th month now since my lovely husband passed away. I call a helpline from the funeral home when ever I need it.

Archived