Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Pennies

ksiemb

• Members

My wife had a Chrismas time book  describing that you should always pick up a Penny when you find one, because Angels from Heaven throw them. And, my wife was a BIG BELIEVER in Angels. Tomorrow is the Anniversary 1 1/2 yrs since her passing, and just the other day while walking back from out mail box, I found one lying in the walkway beside my car. I live by myself, so this next part is un-explainable, except to say, she has sent me two pennies.  Later in the day, as I sit in my living room watching the news, I looked down, and there is a second penny.  No one was here to have put that penny on my living room rug ! - Thank you my beloved Dolly, for sending me a sign that you are ok, as I always pray that you are.The pennies sit beside my Laptop so that I always see them, and think fondly of her.

• Moderators

That is so special!  Thank you for sharing it with us, we all need positive thoughts, hope, something to hang onto...yesterday I saw a butterfly, it flew right up to me, and I wondered...could it be him, his spirit?  It happened more than once and gave me pause for thought...

• Members

That was definitely your wife sending you a sign.  I totally believe in signs from our loved ones.  My husband sends me signs whenever I ask for them and I also ensure that I am present and in the moment so I don't miss any.

• Members

I have also found pennies in the most unexpected places.  I find them in our bedroom and found one in the middle of my pillow.  I have saved them all, and want to make a necklace out of the first one I found.  I truly believe this is a sign from Dave.

• Members

Yes, they are signs that they are ok in their new life. God Bless !  Those pennies bring me comfort.

• Members
Moment2moment

I too have had pennies from her since she passed. Appearing in places where they should never have been but so that I would find them.

I also had a sign at Christmas-a bay leaf appeared on the kitchen counter out of nowhere.  I know she placed it there and I keep it in a plastic container.

Other signs like a Monarch butterfly have appeared in past situations and particularly after her death during really rough phases.

Got a lot of angel stories too from before and since she passed.

I believe we are guided and comforted daily by our loved ones and spirit guides.

• Members

It is so heart warming to hear these accounts from other people who have been left behind, and have also been given some sign from their dearly departed loved ones. We are all blessed that they have visited. Thank you all for sharing your experience of articles appearing out of nowhere. Now I know, I am not losing it.  One more thing I want to mention. I buried my Wife in a White Dress that she had picked out long before, and her hair was red. Shortly after she passed, my great grand daughter slept over, and said that when she awoke early in the dark morning in our bedroom, she saw in the dresser mirror a pretty lady with Red Hair and a white dress, and that she was smiling, and she herself was not afraid. My Great grand daughter never had a chance to meet my Wife, nor knew of her hair color or the White Dress.

• Members

You better believe it ! I have come to decide there are no coincidences regarding this and you are not losing it . I 100% believe these are signs . When I find dimes I always say I got an upgrade . I find alot of pennies and dimes with either the year of his passing or the year we met . Since I have been ill , I get absolutely TONS of feathers . White and Owl and white tailed hawk feathers. I actually have a new "friend " that suddenly appeared since I moved back to Cal - a big fancy male Peregrine falcon that comes to visit me on my afternoon walks at the barn where I keep my horses . He just talks and talks and talks at me and when I see him , I am almost always left a big feather , really like 8 out of 10 times .  

I was really missing him yesterday, he was always my "pea" and I his "hen" ( another bird reference) and I saw SO MANY peacocks yesterday that even my daughter noticed it . At one point , a woman passed me by in Walmart with a glorious peacock tattoo her arm right after I'd seen a peacock pin in the jewelry dept . It was all DAY like this . Yes these are signs , I truly believe this and take great comfort in them .

• Members

These signs, I believe are also  "The Mystery of Faith".

• Moderators

I just read in the news that the Monarch Butterfly is greatly declined in population, that makes seeing them all the more special as it takes effort on their part to make them appear!

Archived