Helping You Find Zen On Your Grief Journey

Back To Zen

Take Grieving.com on the Go!

Buy on Apple and Google Play
Sara Elizabeth

Coping. Poem

Sara Elizabeth

Just a something i wrote..  

Losing a loved one is an indescribable alteration to not only your life but to your heart Everyones experience is uniquely their own, as you go thru the process of grieving, for me i never knew where to start How do you fill the hole that the piece of you that died along with them has left behind You dont, that space just feels more normal to have over time But on those days when your sadness seems to be too much bare And you heart is physically breaking and the world just doesnt seem fare Just know its ok if some days its too hard to be you Any loss of someone we loved is hard to get thru I wish i could tell you how to make it better For me its always helped when id write my loved one letter

reader

Thank you for sharing Sara. We appreciate your comforting words.