Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
Sign in to follow this  
Juleseveland

I can't help but b bitter...

I am going through a divorce right now.  My husband of 12 years told me that he hasn't been in love with me for the last two years.  It was like a slap in the face.  He moved out two months ago, and last Monday I got a letter in my house from him saying that it's over- I need to move on, he's already moved on with another woman.  We have a 3 year old daughter together and I am fighting for full custody.  I waited for three years for him while he was in prison for robbery in the past. He was an alcoholic but changed his life around for 7 years and got baptized.  Last year he relapsed, got into two car wrecks, with a DUI.  Then he turned from God.  I am barely hanging on- going to work like a zombie, crying constantly.  I am going to divorce care at a Church, but just wanted to talk to women going through similar situations.  I can't understand how he can move on so quickly with another woman after being together for 15 years.  I can't help but b so bitter about the whole thing...

any words of advice would b helpful.  Thanks!

Got a great attorney and going to fight for my daughter.  All my attention is on her right now.  As for the crying?  Yes, I will stop eventually- I know he's not worth it.  I will find that out eventually.  I have a hearing this Friday and fingers crossed it will b good.  My daughter Olivia needs a stable environment to live in and that would not b with her dad.  I'm not taking her completely out of his life, but my main focus is on her right now.