Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Pooka32

• Members

I am new to not only the support group thing put sharing grief at all . I'm that person people glare at for laughing at funerals , it isn't that there is comedy in the air , it's all I can do to get grief out in public or one on one . So I very much want to get this out with out the giggles , to other human beings. Nine months ago (realy feels like yesterday) I lost my Misty , best friend of 23 years , her young son I love as my own went with her . They left my house one night late in the evening like usual and I'll never see them again. I reported them missing after days went by with out them then after two weeks of waiting for her to call and or show , I knew after two days I'd never see them again . Their bodies were found after two weeks of weathering in southern elements , even the decomposition didn't hide the fact they were beaten to death with a heavey blunt object . A closed casket was the only option and asap due to how they were left . Found miles apart but had gone together taking so very much of me with them . I'm laying st with out my only friend I talked to four times a day . How can I finish a pool I was going to teach such a sweet boy to swim in . Having more than a lot of trouble finding will to move most every day. I can say so much more but have to make myself stop the ranting anytime this grief is dressed .

• Members
Just now, Pooka32 said:

I am new to not only the support group thing put sharing grief at all . I'm that person people glare at for laughing at funerals , it isn't that there is comedy in the air , it's all I can do to get grief out in public or one on one . So I very much want to get this out with out the giggles , to other human beings. Nine months ago (realy feels like yesterday) I lost my Misty , best friend of 23 years , her young son I love as my own went with her . They left my house one night late in the evening like usual and I'll never see them again. I reported them missing after days went by with out them then after two weeks of waiting for her to call and or show , I knew after two days I'd never see them again . Their bodies were found after two weeks of weathering in southern elements , even the decomposition didn't hide the fact they were beaten to death with a heavey blunt object . A closed casket was the only option and asap due to how they were left . Found miles apart but had gone together taking so very much of me with them . I'm laying st with out my only friend I talked to four times a day . How can I finish a pool I was going to teach such a sweet boy to swim in . Having more than a lot of trouble finding will to move most every day. I can say so much more but have to make myself stop the ranting anytime this grief is dressed .

"I am not afraid , I was born to do this . " Joan of arc

Archived