Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My boyfriend life was taken last month

Lesia

• Members
Jeff In Denver

I am so sorry... No one else can know what you're feeling, but I have an idea.  Nothing helps, but know that you're not alone.   Talk to your friends, express your feelings, walk and think.  Look up at the sky.  Believe that you WILL be together again in another place.

• Members

I lost my fiancé a month ago and we were only 3.5 months away from our wedding.  He passed away suddenly from a heart attack at work.  I understand about feeling lost. The only thing that keeps me going is our dog Pede, family and friends. I highly suggest you to surround yourself with people who love you.  It will be a emotional roller coaster and it will get harder as time goes on, but they say it will eventually get better. I haven't seen that yet, but then again I lost my fiancé only 1 month ago.  Try to hang in there and this forum is really nice because you can keep in touch with other members who are going through a similar situation.

• Members
claribassist13

Lesia,

We have all felt that same feeling. It's impossible to know how much you've come to share with a person until they are gone. 
The advice from everyone is pretty good. And if nothing else, we are always here for you. 

• Members
Forever His x

Hey , 

Its good youve joined , i wouldnt say it helps , but its good to talk to other people who actually understand you instead of "trying" to understand you , or maybe not even trying . 
unfortunately as much as i wont admit it , we are all in the same crappy situation . 

Its good to chat to others. 

• Members
EternalFlames

So sorry to hear that. I hope you can find people to talk to, maybe support groups in your area or a grief counsellor. You're going to feel lost and empty for a while and I find it helps to have people to talk to, especially ones who "get it".

Archived