Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Off topic, but a good cause that needs your help...

4froggies

• Members

My best friend had been trying to get pregnant for 2 years. One day, miracles happened and she announced her pregnancy. 

At 34 weeks, she found that he little one had died in the womb. She delivered him on Sept 12th and was now the mother of an angel.

When she was in the hospital they gave her a knitted blanket. One that she could either keep for herself or bury her young child in. This touched her heart to no end.

Wanting to give back to the hospital who treated her situation with such care as well as helping mother's of stillborn babies at the same time, she has created the following site

www.foreverwarm.org

She is accepting monetary donations and donations of yarn so that she can knit blankets for local hospitals in an effort to give mothers of stillborn babies the same "comfort" that she receives in having the blanket her son was received in. 

I would appreciate whatever you can do to help support this initiative.  I am dedicated to its success and truly appreciate your reading this post.

Archived