Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Still crying and dying inside after 3 years

Alladin

• Members

Hello everyone:

It has been 3 years and 8 months since my little boy Kaiden moved on to be with God.  His death has changed our family forever.  There are times when I just sit and wonder what Kaiden would be like right now.  Tears just seems to roll as I ponder about his short life.  But I do understand why God let things happen the way it does.  Please pray for my family.  Especially for my wife as she tries to be strong but sometimes just don't have the strength when it comes to dealing with Kaiden's death. 

Al.

• Members

I'm so sorry for your loss Al; I will keep you and your wife in my prayers. I lsot my 30 year old son on Sept 27, 2014; that was 5 weeks ago and I'm devestated and not sure how i will go on. we grieve our children no matter thier age. I will not have the opportunity to be a grandmother; he was planning on getting married next year. God Bless you and your wife.

Francesca

• Members

I lost a son to suicide back in 1991. Long before this forum was around. But back then I was a member and posted a spiritual story on it.

The most important thing to get through this, my wife and other son and myself was our ( FAITH) in God.

When you are in great sorrow from your loss, during this period the curtain to the other side becomes transparent.

This spirit of your love one thats passed on may contact you in your dreams. You may also see a apperition of them.

And there may be other ways. Perfume smell, lights flickering whatever. Watch and listen be always aware of the things or events that are out of norm.

Please please believe that they are not dead but still very much alive in Heaven. All of us live eternally, It is Gods Gift to those who believe in him.And those who do not.

When you pass on, they will be there with open arms to hug and hold you. How wonderful that will be.And forever they will never leave your side,

To let you know, I experienced a out of body meeting and had a hug from my son within 1 week of his passing.

We are here on this earth plane of existance for such a short time. A flash in the pan they say.  Think on these things what I wrote here and you will feel better or try to.

They are still very much alive.

Archived