Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

i lost my best friend

nicholevaughan

• Members
nicholevaughan

i m 24 yrs old girl, n my bf has commited suicide last week. we were very gud friends but my marriage has got fixed with another guy, n my best freind freind was very possesive about me, he loved me actually, n just bcoz he wouldnt suffer so much after my marriage which is going to be held in feb. i said him that we should keep some distance between us, otherwise he would havwe gwt so much attached to me n then he would have to suffer........n moreover somewhere i have also started feeling for him, dats why i did it...........but we both cannot have any future, becoz i had an affair with his father, although we never had sex, but had some physical relations......so if i would have married him, dat was must be a cheating.......thats why i said him to reduce our conversations and meetings......and as a result he juss died, he commited suicide on hiss birthday.....now i m feeling so much guily......its been 20days now, but i cant stop weeping, i lost him, he was my best friend, i could have saved him, but i didnt.....i dont know what to do now......!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I am so very sorry about the loss of your friend. You get through this by crying, talking, crying more and talking more. You cannot blame yourself for this. It was his decision, and you are in no way responsible for his decisions. Professional help, such as a counselor, or a grief group, may help you to deal with this. If those aren't available, then keep talking to anyone who will listen. Talking is the best way to heal.

We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

Archived