Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I am Lost without him...

Macrockaus

• Members

Hi Indhu,

I am so very sorry about the heroic loss of your husband. You have made a big step in coming here to talk. And, you are not too emotional. You are allowed to be as emotional here as you need. We need to be emotional while we are learning to heal and live again after a devastating loss.

Sometimes, it is easier to talk to strangers because you can be as honest as you need to be without judgment.

You are not weak, you are hurt right now, and it's okay if you cry yourself to sleep and wander aimlessly around because your life has taken a turn you never imagined or planned for. You can still love him--no one will take that away from you.

We will be here for you,

ModKonnie

• Members

I too am lost and confused.  He transitioned on January 28 of this year, but it seems as if was this morning.  It feels that way every second of every day.  Every single day of my life.

Archived