Online Grief Support, Help for Coping with Loss | Beyond Indigo Forums
  • Announcements

• ModKonnie

Advertisements   09/05/2017

Hi all,  I'm sure you've noticed some changes in the forums. We've again had to do some updates, so that's why things may look a little different. Nothing major should have changed.  Also, we are going to start adding advertisements sensitive to our community on the boards. This is something we are experimenting with, and we will certainly make sure they are in the best interests of everyone. We want to make sure our forums continue to stay accessible and cost free to all of our members, and this is a way to ensure this.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to privately message me or email me at Konnie@beyondindigo.com.  As always, we will be here with you, ModKonnie
Sign in to follow this  
margaret0

Need help

My friend Margaret lost her husband a few months ago. He was diagnosed with blood cancer and was admitted into hospital for almost 1 year. She loved him so much that she even quit her job to look after him. But destiny parted them. She cried and prayed every day. Recently, I went to see her. She is only 29 years old and now she looks like more than 50 years. During our college days she won most of all beauty contests. Every boys were after her. Everyone admired her beauty. Even I felt jealous of her. But now seeing her with wrinkles on her skin and tan on her face was horrible. Recently my aunt did a Botox injection from San Antonio and it helped her a lot. I thought of suggesting this procedure to her. Will it help her? Or is there any other treatments other than injection?

reader   

I'm so sorry for your friend's loss. It is a very painful time and I don't think its the right time to recommend any cosmetic procedures. During these sad times, its just best to let your friend know you are available to listen or help if anyway you can.

Please let your friend know there are resources in the community and through church. It might help to be around others that are also going through grief, so she will feel more supported and understood.