Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost children to Parental Alienation

Ads

• Members

Its been ten years since i have seen my children, they are now 16 and 17, there mother has from day one of our separation denigrated me to the children, i have never hurt my kids and never would. I bumped into my ex a week ago and had a very brief conversation. next thing you know i am being abused by my daughter because i have supposed to have threatened there mum. That was it for me you can only take so much. I have mountains of evidence to show there mum has lied to them and decieved them for the ten years, I decided to show it to them. i know its not what is said to be the right way to go about it but i have had enough of the lies. my kids were my world and thats been taken away from me and the frustration is unreal. i feel so sorry for the kids as they must be so confused, I have decided i need to walk away for my sake but i am having trouble doing that, My partner is the most wonderful person and has stuck by me through all this crap and ongoing depression ect. i just dont know how to deal with this anymore. people have said just move on, easier said than done 

Archived