Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost him to a motorcycle accident

LLLCCC

• Members

I lost my friend, my lover, my everything on 4th of July night, 2015. Every since then I've felt like I'm spiraling out of control. I just don't understand why this would happen. He was only 26, his birthday was 11 days away, no kids, overal great guy with a joy for life. He made me happy, he made me smile, he was everything that right is my life. After been unhappy and searching for love for so long, I found him. He was perfect, everything I've ever wanted in a guy. Now, to know that he is gone and my future with him doesn't exist, it hurts like hell. I've found myself pulling away from God. I prayed day and night for everything to work between me and him and to have him suddenly taken away destroyed my faith and trust. I just don't get it!!! Now it seems nothing brings me joy, not even my own kids. I hate to say that but I'm bwing completely honest. I find myself tired of life and not not even seeing a purpose to continue. It's like the saw mundane things, day in and day out. Why even continue? My heart hurts, my mind is almost gone, and I'm doing what I can not give up. God, why???? Why???? Why????? All I wanted was happiness and love!!! And now I don't have either!!! I'm in so much pain!!!

• Members
Mydeepestthoughts2

I am so sorry to hear about the tragic events that you have described. Losing someone that we care for in death is a trumatic event, My heart goes out to you. Many times when sad events take place in our lives, it can strain our relationship with God, because we may have the tendency to blame him. A scripture that sheds light on whether God is to Blame for bad things that take place in our lives is James 1:13 which reads "When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone."

So God Would never make us suffer, or cause bad things to happen to us, and those that we care for, for example you would have done anything to prevent the loss of your loved one. The bible says that "God is Love", he sees your pain, and cares for you..he would never want to cause you pain...if that is true, we may ask.."Why do we get sick and die?, Why does God allow suffering?, and What hope is there for our dead loved ones? For the answer to those questions that man has asked for ages please click on the following link.

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/know-the-truth/1102008390/

May you find peace, and comfort.

• Members

Thank you so much for your kind words and scriptures. I will definitely read them and try to get closer to God. It's just so hard right now but I'm trying, I'm trying.

• Members
Mydeepestthoughts2

My pleasure..if you need anyone to talk to , or have any questions..post a chat and I will forward my email...when tragedy strikes God's words Will strengthen us..but we also need other people to lean on also.

Condolences

Archived