Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

mama passed

Jennal.Haggard

• Members
Jennal.Haggard

I thought stuff like this doesn't happen, that this was silly. NEVER in a million years would I need something like this, desperate on sake of my feelings, and quite honestly feeling like I should just give up. Thoughts run through my head, this is pathetic and stupid, no, IM WRONG! so so wrong, I clung to my mom always when things just wern't easy, work, men, friends, lifes daily struggles. I would come to HER, she would listen, completely, without a word she would nod and smile and it was like everything vanished, and it was all ok again. it's only been 4 months, very hard months. nights are depressing, home isn't home without her, her pictures on the walls and I can't look at them without crying. everything hurts, and I cant turn to family. I see them cry and I suck up what im feeling and help them, NO I NEED IT this time. besides family isnt family to me right now, friends are just band-aids and at the end of the day the hurt is still there. my dad and i were never super close, on the off chance of hunting and fishing, other than that, it was all mom. my brother is 40 and suffers with being bipolar and my sister has 2 kids and a husband, i was never close with her anyway, i alienated myself from them over years of torment of being the youngest. paying for it now that im 22... and mom is gone, she understood. now im alone, and i dont understand. sorry if this was alot, trying new things here, may help or this will just crash and burn.... who knows. im just tired, and sleeping has lost its "fun" if you will, up until i started dreaming of mom. man i took having a mom for granted, hard to celebrate her years of living when im still grieving her passing. this is hard, HARD STUFF, no one should go through but we do, we all do. geeze. ok I did it. i "feeling vomited" now what.  

• Members

Sorry jennal for your loss. It hurts so bad ir feels it won't stop. There is no worse feeling on earth than that of losing someone. 

Hugs Lisa 

• Members
Alina's mom

Sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself now. 

You can find a group of support in your area: www.griefshare.org

Archived