Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

The light has gone out in me

sadmum78

• Members

I know I am forever changed from losing my precious baby at 9 weeks of age. But I have two other children who need me and its so hard to put on a front, but I do and some days I don't. I isolate myself now as I feel that I'm different and find it hard to relate to others. I'm taking anti depressants after not being on them for 6 years but I know I have to do something. The loneliness is really starting to get to me and its hard. I just wish this was all a crazy dream :(

• Members

Are you talking to anyone about how you feel? Have you gone to "Loss of a Child" and posted? Many people post in "Loss of an Adult Child," but everyone is welcome there; that's just where people have gathered regardless of how old their child was. 

I am so very sorry about your loss. Try not to isolate. The best way to heal is to talk, so try to do that with someone--anyone. 

We will be here with you,

ModKonnie

Archived