Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

My loss experience

Jen Junior

• Members

Well I lost my mum on 24th May 2013. She had copd and emphysema and it was just like a normal day until I went to give her. Her mediction.  That's when I found her her lips was blue he skin was really cold having to do cpr on her till the ambulance came that night she didn't come back to us she left and went somewhere better. But I helped my dad thru it and together we was starting to get life back. But then on the 12th November 2014. That night my dad had a massive heart attack in the street and he took his last breathe in my arms. That really hurt having to go to hospital to hear them say they couldn't bring him back to us. To identify his body on my own at 24. That really knocked me and I was really struggling to get back on my feet so I found strength from somewhere and starting to get back on my feet me and my partner found out that my partner was pregnant with twin boys I felt happy and excited but on 13/08/2015 my partner had a miscarriage at nearly 20 weeks and my twin boys decided to be angels with my mum and dad. That honestly really did hurt that was like some one had a knife inside me and was twisting it to inflict more pain. But once again eventually I found strength to pick my self up and get to were I am just getting back to be able to look forward to the future. Then I got a phone call on the 6th June 2016 to tell me that my auntie that I had only just gone to see in hospital the day before but on the 6th June I lost my auntie that I was so close to. And now I sit and wonder I have lost at least 1 person every year since my mum died and I'm finding it hard to get back up now and I don't no if this will help or not but I can't stay silent anymore and my partner has been thru enough without listening to my problems thanks for reading. 

FB_IMG_1464099644527.jpg

• Members
Lottie_Lulu

Oh gosh this must be absolutely awful for you. It's easy to think there's no way to deal with this, or it's something personally happening to only you, but really it's what happens in life. It's really not something that's happening just to you or because you've done something. Sorry it's really difficult to explain what I mean. You are more than welcome to talk to us on here. I am finding it really helpful to hear about other people and what they've been through. x

Archived