Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

I'm 14 and lost my dad

Somebody:(

• Members
Somebody:(

I lost my dad may 15 2016 at 3:30. I feel empty when I'm alone. When I do things with my friends it feels like my father is still with me. I had a dream with him in it , I was sitting on the couch with him and I hugged him he told he was okay now. I use this a fuel to my fire not what's going to put it out. I used to write lyrics but now this has forced me into writing rhymes as an      outlet.

• Members

I am so sorry about losing your dad.  It breaks my heart that you are so young to have to go through this but it sounds like you have a wonderful gift of writing to help you get through the sadness in missing your dad.  I believe that your dad is OK in and a good place.  I also believe that if we try to live a good life like our parents would want us to, that one day we will be with them again. 

take care

Cindy Jane

• Members

Somebody, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine at your tender age losing a loved one. Your father will always be there with you. Please continue writing as a way to your grieving process. Do you have adult family or friends that you can talk to? You can come here and share your thoughts. We will be here for you.

Love and Hugs

May

Archived