Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Lost 3 parents in 7 months. My Mom on Valentines Day.

Tcatt

• Members

I lost my Mom (Judy) on Valentines Day after 6 months of suffering through bypass surgery and congestive heart failure. She was 65. She became ill only 2 months after my Father & Stepmother died.                 

My Father (Frank)died at the end of June 2015 after losing his horrible 6 month battle with cancer. Only 13 days prior to his death my stepmother (Susie) died suddenly of a heart attack.

Not quite 2 years prior to my father's death, I lost my stepfather(Dave) to cancer.

I'm barely functioning at this point. It has now been 3 months since my Mother's death and I still have such a hard time accepting that my Mom, who was also my best friend is gone. I still cry dail, have zero motivation to do anything and feel so alone in the world. Orphaned. Losing 3 parents in 7 months is indescribably painful. I fear that I'll never be "normal" again.

I still have 2 younger children to care for ages 7 & 11. I just don't know how to ease this crippling pain. 

Archived