Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Just Joined

bcamuk

• Members

I just joined here and posted to wrong forum but someone (Dee) very kindly poiitned me in the right direction.

We lost our 17 yo son, Innes, on 6th Feb and it is so painful it is beyond words. We miss him so much. Everything I do I can relate it to him and so I never stop thinking about him and I don't want to stop thinking about him, but it hurts so much. He had undergone a heart transplant when he was 2 but had kept really well for years. He took ill that Friday morning and had gone by 4.30 in the afternoon.  I remember every detail of that day. I go into his room and can smell him like he is still with us. I don't ever wont to change that room. But I just sit in it and cry til it hurts.

I can visit his grave now and go quite often but it is sooo sad I don't get any comfort from it, just agonising sorrow. 

My wife and I try so hard to keep things going  for our other son who is 20 but he is away at University.  I have read some of the posts on here and have at least found similar feeling which has made me feel that at least I'm not the only one who feels this way.

• Members
azsummer2003

Hello and welcome although I wish you didn't have to be here. Is it possible to tell us about your beautiful Innes?

Archived