Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Cassidy is 3 today

mayo129

• Members

Today is Cassidy's third birthday but her first birthday in heaven. So many firsts. We miss her so much. I am so sorry she is gone and nobody seem s to either understand. I feel so all alone. :(

post-30522-128153893395_thumb.jpg

• Members

I am so sorry for your loss, and that you are having to celebrate your sweet angels first birthday in heaven.  Please join us on "loss of an adult child", it seems to be the most active and supportive forums of all, and even though your angel is only 3, we have parents there who have lost all ages of children on that sight( not just adult children)  We all understand.   Hugs,  Marcia    Bethany's Mom Forever

• Members

Happy Birthday Cassie - May the chocolate cake in this picture find its way to you today. 

Cassie's mum, it is so hard to lose a child, especially one so young and so vibrant.  May memories of Cassie ease your heart.

As Marcia says, the thread on Loss of an Adult child is an active supportive one.  A child is a child and the feelings of loss are universal.

When and if you are able pls share more of your adorable baby girl.  Our children are so much more than that one day when they left us....

Trudi

Archived