Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

i lost my father

bluestarburn24

• Members
bluestarburn24

my name is laura i am 26 i am married i have 3 kids i lost my dad june 17 2008 i feel so  empty inside and hurt all i do is cry he died of heart problems and cancer  i need help i cant seem to deal with it and im takeing it out on the ones i love is this normal i cant even talk about hem without haveing a brakedown and crying i cant even talk about it pleas help:(

post-30195-12815389288_thumb.jpg

• Members

Hi, I am Michele. I lost my dad May 12, 2007. Married June 2, 2007 (our wedding went on as scheduled, tho it was 3 weeks to the day after my dad's sudden death). We had our first child in November 2008.

Feel free to send me a private email if you would like to start talking....I am not on this very much, just now because I am going through anniversary depression....today marks 2 years since I heard my dad tell me he loves me....

*hug* you aren't alone

• Administrators

Hi all,

We are getting down to five weeks to find out if we can hold the reunion or not. Could you please let us know if you will be attending and register online? We need 25 people total. This is an amazing opportunity to make something special happen. Just click the big banner at the top that says REUNION and follow the steps.

Love to hear from you.

Kelly

Archived