Two Spirit Kids Told Me Their Stories

kristagail

• Members

Hi! I've written in to your forum before to let you know about my first book, Mrs. Tipperwillow's Afterlife Adventures (www.tipperwillow.com) But after hearing from a children's hospice worker in Britain to whom I donated a copy I knew something needed to come for younger sick children and families who had lost their dear ones. I understand that knowing how children are cared for and cherished in the spirit realm only offers a small measure of comfort, but for what it is worth, I've recently heard from two children, a twelve-year-old boy and his six-year-old "sister" in the same calabash family in the spirit realm. They wanted to tell me their stories and I have written their accounts down word for word. I'm hoping to have help from children and teenagers in illustrating these stories, which will at first be coloring picture books (with credit given to each artist) and then later a published storybook. If any of you would like to read Johnnie's and Rachelle's accounts or if you know young artists who would like to help by doing an illustration (a line drawing) I will be happy to email these stories to you by attachment.... free of course.  My regular email is: tipperwillow@yahoo.com  Thanks and warmest blessings, Krista 

Archived