Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Matt's Birthday

adamsmom

• Members

[user=25004]adamsmom[/user] wrote:

Gerry,

I never thought that seeing his picture on this site would affect me this way, but it sort of takes my breath away...

I can't thank you enough, now I need to find out how to put his picture on the avatar..

And yes, I have yet to see anything but beauty on this site...all of our kids are beautiful!!!

Hugs...Pat

Pat, have sent an email to your work's address explaining how to put him on as your avatar.

xx

• Members

Thank you so much...you are a keeper..

Pat

• Administrators

The family and friends of Beyond Indigo would like let everyone know that Dawn Fisher (moderator of the Beyond Indigo message boards) lost her husband on Wednesday morning.  JD's death was an unexpected complication of surgery to remove a tumor.  Our most heartfelt condolences go out to Dawn and her children.  We know that there is no better place for Dawn to receive support than through these boards.

The online obituary for JD is here: http://fisherfamilyfuneralhomes.com/obits/obituaries.php/obitID/307941

If you'd like to send her condolences, you could send her a private message on the boards, visit the above obituary and sign the guest book (starting on Friday) or send materials to

Fisher Funeral Chapel & Cremation Services

1801 Chase Road

Logansport, IN 46947

• Members
tanmanmymagicman

the video tribute was fantastic; what a great loss; thankful the son will fill in where his dad left off.  Looks like he led a full life for the time he was here.  He could of been a child model. What a handsome young boy he was.  My blessing to the family. Cindy Houck; Tanner's Hooks mom.  we are on the mem site but yours was awesome......Whoever put that together put it together with alot of love and talent...........

• Members
tanmanmymagicman

the video tribute was fantastic; what a great loss; thankful the son will fill in where his dad left off.  Looks like he led a full life for the time he was here.  He could of been a child model. What a handsome young boy he was.  My blessing to the family. Cindy Houck; Tanner's Hooks mom.  we are on the mem site but yours was awesome......Whoever put that together put it together with alot of love and talent...........

• Members
tanmanmymagicman

Archived