Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

anniversary of death

peterc

• Members

My son Peter died in a car accident 6 years ago next week.  He was 30 a husband and father to 2 (then ages 9 and 17 months).  No one got to say goodbye and we all just keep on going but about this time every year I get really down and blue - its not like I think about it all the time anymore but something clicks inside at this time of year and I sort of have a melt down.

He was such a neat kid - not perfect but fun and loving.  It still does not seem real - I expect him to just turn up some day but I know he is gone. 

• Members

Deasr  PeterC

I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious son Peter.  I find it does not matter how long ago the loss happened we, (parents who have lost children) continue to grieve.

You have come to a great place where you will be heard and understood.  I lost my son Stephen 20 months ago and although time has eased the constant pain I miss him daily and cry often at the simplest reminder of him.  The pain is deep and others do not understand.

Come here often  Tell us how you feel. Read and know you are not alone

Betty

Stephensmom

• Members

Please read about our children on the other boards. None of them were perfect but they were loved and are dearly missed. I pray that you find peace in this anniversary month.  Peace and blessings, Marian

"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you"

Phil. 1:3

Archived