Forum Conduct & Guidelines Document ×

Finding a way to move forward

robbieh

• Members

For so many years after my Dad passed away i tried to figure out how to move forward. More to the point i tried to figure out why my life wasn't going in the direction it had been prior to his death. So a few years after he passed away i started to write a letter to him..just recently i completed it..after much thought about what to do with it i chose to create a blog to post it so my friends and members of my family could in some small way understand what had been going on in my head and Heart.

Now i would like to share it with others as perhaps a way to help those who have a difficult time with the passing of one or both of their parents. Please feel free to read my story at rob-somethingaboutnothing.blogspot.com  Titled ''FOR MY DAD''

I hope it helps in some small way those of you who are struggling for peace and comfort.

Robbie

• Members
tanmanmymagicman

robbie you did a good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dude:  I need to ask you some questions about that blog site; I filled out something and it asked me for my url?????????? I don't know I just put a whole bunch of stuff on there and my business picture; suprised i could do that much.  Let me know if you find it.  ?????????  I have always been told not be be afraid of the computer so I guess I am not but it sure takes alot of time when you don't know what your are doing.  But I think ?????? I am on YOUR???? Blog or maybe I have my own???????  I know I sould like an idiot........Going out of town for a couple of days. disneyland;......... wow; its been years.  take care; your dad would want you to be happy and know we are not perfect????? What is perfect?????? We all makes mistakes in life; some really bad ones but we are mortals and not perfect; NO ONE IS;  Take care your friend Cindy; Tanner's Mama..............Gama;;;;;;;;;;;;)

• Members
tanmanmymagicman

robbie you did a good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dude:  I need to ask you some questions about that blog site; I filled out something and it asked me for my url?????????? I don't know I just put a whole bunch of stuff on there and my business picture; suprised i could do that much.  Let me know if you find it.  ?????????  I have always been told not be be afraid of the computer so I guess I am not but it sure takes alot of time when you don't know what your are doing.  But I think ?????? I am on YOUR???? Blog or maybe I have my own???????  I know I sould like an idiot........Going out of town for a couple of days. disneyland;......... wow; its been years.  take care; your dad would want you to be happy and know we are not perfect????? What is perfect?????? We all makes mistakes in life; some really bad ones but we are mortals and not perfect; NO ONE IS;  Take care your friend Cindy; Tanner's Mama..............Gama;;;;;;;;;;;;)

Archived